Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Check it out: Website

Old 03-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Check it out: Website

Sooooo a couple days ago, I created my own company site. It was really to test the waters, and I think it might go beyond a company site. More or less, it's a photography-based website. I setup a forum for discussion and there's news and such on there.

There are a lot of people on here who enjoy photography or pictures in general. It can be intimidating asking basic questions or advice, but we all gotta start somewhere, right? I wanted to make sure that this is a place where anyone can go and ask questions and post pictures. Doesn't matter if you took it with a cell phone of your dog, or a studio shot with a DSLR.

Regardless, I haven't done web work in a long time. Would appreciate it if anyone could just give some feedback. Feel free to join up on the forum or jsut browse. If you don't want to post a response here, you can PM me. Open to suggestions. There isn't as much stuff on there now since some of the guys on here joined up on forum, so I focused on getting that in order. I know there's still a lot to do...

Here's the homepage: http://cmack-photography.blogspot.com/
And a quick link to the forum side if you don't see it on the homepage: http://cmack-photography.blogspot.co...phy-forum.html

I'm using so new techniques as well, so I wanted to know some feedback regardless. And after I work out some bugs and get some other stuff in order, I'm going to change my domain name (of course).

Thanks for your time.

Cheers.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I've created and managed custom sites from scratch before that I've coded, but never tried this method before....
Old 03-14-2012, 01:04 PM   #4
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I was hoping to see hot snapping turtles. Good looking pics though.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:05 PM   #5
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post

That's in the below the ground section!

jk
Old 03-14-2012, 01:05 PM   #6
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-14-2012, 01:10 PM   #7
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #8
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
Check back shortly
Old 03-14-2012, 02:50 PM   #9
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Check back shortly
Old 03-14-2012, 02:51 PM   #10
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
This website sucks. No underground!
Old 03-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #11
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
This website sucks. No underground!
That you know of...
Old 03-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #12
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Teehee.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:56 PM   #13
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, clean layout. I like it!
Old 03-14-2012, 02:58 PM   #14
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Nice, clean layout. I like it!
Thanks man! I'm kinda digging this new method. Got one thing specifically I need to work out before I do up a real domain me thinks....

Actually show Martie if you would, for me, since I know she likes to shoot also.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:20 PM   #15
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-17-2012, 03:58 PM   #16
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-17-2012, 06:43 PM   #17
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-18-2012, 03:23 PM   #18
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-18-2012, 03:27 PM   #19
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
i cant fap to this
Old 03-22-2012, 03:05 PM   #20
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
bumpers