Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Riding ATVs at Pismo

Old 03-28-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Riding ATVs at Pismo

Here's a little vid I made of this past weekend at Pismo, I went with a few buddies to ride quads since I thought the Tacoma meet was this past weekend but turns out its next weekend. Its more of a home video than an actual edit, there are some random clips in the begining, let me know what you guys think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpA_TPl-Xuk
Old 03-30-2012, 04:57 AM   #2
NitroCircus177 will become famous soon enough
NitroCircus177's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like someone had fun. Pretty solid edit, good job

Also, at :35 did your go pro fall off? I have always wonder if that happens with the suction mount..
Old 03-30-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroCircus177 View Post
Looks like someone had fun. Pretty solid edit, good job

Also, at :35 did your go pro fall off? I have always wonder if that happens with the suction mount..
Thank you sir. The Go Pro did fall, the suction cup is pretty solid but the reason it failed this time is because the suction portion had some paint stuck to it from my bikes tank(crappy paint job) so it didnt mount right to the back of my buddies bike.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:55 AM   #4
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
nice! i actually watched this before i saw it on here
Old 03-30-2012, 11:02 AM   #5

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
nice! i actually watched this before i saw it on here
Oh thats crazy, it barely has any views yet. Awesome