Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Photo Contest: Tacomas at the Beach

View Poll Results: From the photos in post 32, which picture is your favorite all around PHOTO
AWorthyOpponent 4 8.16%
derekabraham 8 16.33%
Sport11 1 2.04%
Fairbanks AK 2 4.08%
steve o 77 8 16.33%
Bandit 7 14.29%
wrxRome 0 0%
707tothe907 4 8.16%
mutilatedjak 4 8.16%
TRICOMA 11 22.45%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Photo Contest: Tacomas at the Beach

I did one of these a while back, and they seemed to be fairly popular. I’ve had a couple people message me about when/if I was going to do it again, so I figured why not…here goes:

Topic: Tacomas at the Beach

RULES:
  1. Photo must have a 1st or 2nd gen Tacoma in, on, or near a Beach (beach must be visible in photo).
  2. Photo must be yours, and edited by you. No Professionally taken photos. Pictures taken on YOUR camera or by a friend, and edited by YOU are okay.
  3. The Tacoma does not need to be yours, but it’s always better if it is.
  4. One photo per member - if you post more than one photo, I will only select the one I like most.
  5. This photo thing works on an honor system. Don’t take credit for another persons work…
Entries will be accepted until I get 10 photos that are vote worthy…

I will evaluate all entries and pick the top 10. I used to have it where an old winner would choose top ten, but people are hard to get a hold of…Top ten photos chosen will be entered into the contest. After the period of submissions is over, a poll will be added to the thread for 3 days to determine the winner of the contest. Winner will retain bragging rights and +rep from me for having some awesome Taco Photo Skills…
Old 04-03-2012, 10:36 AM   #2
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pertend this is "post 32". I meant to type "Post #2"

TOP 10, as I chose:

1. AWorthyOpponent

2. derekabraham

Sport11

4. Fairbanks AK

5. steve o 77

6. Bandit

7. wrxRome

8. 707tothe907

9. mutilatedjak

10. TRICOMA

Old 04-03-2012, 10:39 AM   #3
Member Caught Off Road

My entry...

Old 04-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Wizzard005 would win this hands down with some of his beach photography just based on content alone
Old 04-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

IMG_0775 by Derek Abraham, on Flickr
Old 04-03-2012, 10:48 AM   #6
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
We call this the beach at A-Basin ski resort here in Colorado. Does this count?

Old 04-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #7
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
We call this the beach at A-Basin ski resort here in Colorado. Does this count?
At least give me some kind of Sand...Desert even...
Old 04-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #8
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Padre Island National Seashore

Old 04-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #9
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
At least give me some kind of Sand...Desert even...
we don't have sand you can drive on here
there's sand on the snow to keep traction on the roads
Old 04-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #10
PahalaTacoma is on a distinguished road
PahalaTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Where's Mr. Grimm? (white taco, white sand, mountain background). Can't get any better!!! I can't find the pic..........
Old 04-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #11
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Winner will retain bragging rights and +rep from me for having some awesome Taco Photo Skills
Soooo a pic of a taco on a beach - and this taco has to belong to me? NSFW?
Old 04-03-2012, 12:02 PM   #12
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Topic: Tacomas at the Beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
Soooo a pic of a taco on a beach - and this taco has to belong to me? NSFW?
I will gladly look at said NSFW photos, however it will really have to blow me away to make the top ten...

...pun intended...
Old 04-03-2012, 12:05 PM   #13
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
I want to play. Outerbanks-NC

Old 04-03-2012, 12:05 PM   #14
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Do the salt flats count? lol
Old 04-03-2012, 12:06 PM   #15
thatjordanguy89 is a jewel in the roughthatjordanguy89 is a jewel in the roughthatjordanguy89 is a jewel in the roughthatjordanguy89 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jordan
thatjordanguy89's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Pismo Beach
Old 04-03-2012, 12:11 PM   #17
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
or 2nd gen if you prefer:
Old 04-03-2012, 12:12 PM   #18
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
/thread
Old 04-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #20
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery

And VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV