Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Inde Motorsports Ranch Track Pictures

Old 04-08-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Inde Motorsports Ranch Track Pictures

Inde Motorsports Ranch is a Private track located in Wilcox AZ. I have had the privilege of hosting several track events at this world class facility. Yesterday was out 5 event. we had 32 cars. I was running my 06 Evo 9.

I have a personal relation ship with the track management so we where allowed to hang out and take some pictures after the event.