Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Tacoma Picture Challenge 2012

Old 04-22-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Tacoma Picture Challenge 2012

We had this in the first gen section, and sadly, it failed miserably. I think it has a lot of potential and can be fun for everyone. Im also tweaking the rules too

So, how it works:
A challenge is given and you, the members go out and take a picture to complete the challenge. The challenges are to be VERY broad to try and include the majority of the members. The killer in the last thread was too specific of challenges and locations. The challenges will be decided by the winner of the previous challenge and approved by me just so things dont get out of hand like last time. Also, lets do this right and take some effort in taking your pictures. Those that are half assed or blurry won't be accepted. Once the winner is selected I iwill PM them and through PM's we will decide the new challenge, that way, random challenges arent just thrown out there to confuse people. This is a fast paced game if you will, first one to complete the challenge properly, WINS!

This game is open to all Tacoma's, 4 Runners, andFJC's

Rules:
1) NO digging through your pictures to find a picture that works. Pictures MUST be taken AFTER the challenge is given.
2) NO posting pictures that aren't pertaining to the current challenge. It clutters the thread.
3) Check the OP to see what the currentchallenge is BEFORE you post.
4) Lets keep general bs'ing to an absolute minimum.
5) Picture must be 100% your own.

Tip of the hat to Dwill817 for starting the idea!

Alright Tacomaworld, lets have some fun with this!!

I reserve the right to be the final word on what is accepted to meet the challenge and what the new challenge is. Also if this thread gets out of hand like the previous one, i will have it deleted.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #2
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Fantastic Idea, I love it!
Old 04-22-2012, 08:09 PM   #3
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game
Old 04-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #4
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 04-22-2012, 08:16 PM   #5
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
WINNER!

Old 04-22-2012, 08:25 PM   #6
Taco Samurai
Royce99 is on a distinguished road

Name: Royce
Royce99's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game...
Old 04-22-2012, 08:25 PM   #7
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
me too
Old 04-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #8
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
Let's do it! We did this on the Mustang Forum I'm active on and it's a blast!
Old 04-22-2012, 08:31 PM   #9
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Winner already, so is first one to post pic. The winner?
Old 04-22-2012, 08:31 PM   #10
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Sounds fun.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:42 PM   #11
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman;[FONT="Arial Black"
Take a picture of an "actual taco" ON your TACO (majority of your truck must be in the photo w/ the "taco" being easily visible)
damn if this would have been the challenge about an hour ago I would have had it
Old 04-22-2012, 08:45 PM   #12
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
damn if this would have been the challenge about an hour ago I would have had it
haha just go out and buy another taco
Old 04-22-2012, 09:02 PM   #13

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
easy big guy. Theres more to come!
yeah I know, its just that I considered getting a couple to go for lunch tomorrow but i figured they wouldn't be the same reheated

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
haha just go out and buy another taco
the closest place to buy tacos where I live would be a good 30min drive I stopped at a taco shop on the way back from LA
Old 04-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #14
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Is this a taco you can eat? or umm? yeah.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:09 PM   #16
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Sub'd
You get out of here you terrorist!
Old 04-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #17

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
Is this a taco you can eat? or umm? yeah.
le example
Old 04-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #18
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You get out of here you terrorist!
I'll be wherever I want! Everywhere, all the time. Secretly...
Old 04-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #19

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I'll be wherever I want! Everywhere, all the time. Secretly...
You still live in the same place, or did you move, i was looking for you today.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:13 PM   #20
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You still live in the same place, or did you move, i was looking for you today.
PM sent... so we can stop shitting in Ben's thread.