Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Looking for cool landscape photo for class

Old 04-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Looking for cool landscape photo for class

Hey TW. I am taking a water color class and we are doing a landscape.

If you guys have any cool photos can I use it?

I'm looking for landscape with foliage, structure (bridge or building) and sky or water.

You can post here.

Thanks
Ruben
Old 04-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #2
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-26-2012, 06:18 PM   #3
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Dunrobin Castle, Scotland taken in 2007. If you want to use it I can email you a high res version.

Looking for cool landscape photo for class-dunrobin-castle.jpg

Frank
Old 04-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #5
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
hymm...not too much foliage, but its the first one that comes to mind

ill try find some of my others...
Observatory? If so which one?

Frank
Old 04-26-2012, 06:23 PM   #6
UBIQUE

Sinclair & Girnigoe Castle, Scotland 2007
Looking for cool landscape photo for class-sinclair-girnigoe-castle.jpg

Frank
Old 04-26-2012, 06:24 PM   #7
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
Observatory? If so which one?

Frank
The Keck and Subaru observatories atop Mauna Kea. Got that pic at sunset the day I graduated
Old 04-26-2012, 06:24 PM   #8
UBIQUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
The Keck and Subaru observatories atop Mauna Kea. Got that pic at sunset the day I graduated
Very cool.

Frank
Old 04-26-2012, 06:26 PM   #9
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Here is one I took a few years ago.

Old 04-26-2012, 06:42 PM   #11
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Another:

Old 04-26-2012, 06:43 PM   #12
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Last one.

Old 04-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #13
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
Dunrobin Castle, Scotland taken in 2007. If you want to use it I can email you a high res version.

Attachment 149102

Frank
... ^^^ ... Great photo ...
Old 04-26-2012, 07:30 PM   #14
UBIQUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOSHeloPilot View Post
... ^^^ ... Great photo ...
Thanks.

Frank
Old 04-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #15
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I PM'd you. Think I can help you....Take your pick bro, I always thought these would look good painted.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #16
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff2007Tacoma View Post
Will these work.

Thats Acadia National Park isn't it?
Old 04-26-2012, 11:08 PM   #17
NitroCircus177 will become famous soon enough
NitroCircus177's Tacoma Gallery
I have a whole bunch at http://www.trevorgardonphoto.com/Outdoor/Landscapes/

Old 04-27-2012, 08:43 AM   #18
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
I PM'd you. Think I can help you....Take your pick bro, I always thought these would look good painted.

WOW those are some awesome looking pictures. I may be bugging you for tips as I am new to this photgraphy thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Thats Acadia National Park isn't it?
No other side lol, it is Tofino on Vancouver Island Canada.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:32 PM   #20
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
No not yet. We only get two days a week to work on them. So I have only the rocks painted so far.

But I can post up progress pics if you'd like.