Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Just some Pic's I took

Old 05-09-2012, 12:58 PM   #21
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I can halp!

And I am a professional
PM sent.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:09 PM   #22
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
PM sent.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #23
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
wow 0_o

nice guns & your wife is in excellent shape thumbs up dude thank you for posting these
Thank you very much and you are welcome!
Old 05-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #24
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Very nice! Your wife seems pretty cool
Old 05-13-2012, 08:31 AM   #25
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
nice ass.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:12 AM   #26
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Very nice! Your wife seems pretty cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by twfsa View Post
nice ass.

Thanks, I like her ass too!

Yeah my wife is RAD! I mean she can cook some amazing Italian food and rebuild my transmission. Plus the girl is one hell of a shot. Her grouping on her 9mm Ruger from 10-15 yards is scary good.
Old 06-19-2012, 05:15 PM   #27
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Wow! Lucky man.

Pics are cool.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:29 AM   #28
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Whipper!
Old 06-20-2012, 07:35 AM   #29
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Tattoo????

And a few more pic's from the shoot I liked.

More from the shoot:

Old 06-20-2012, 07:40 AM   #30
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Russell
Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
WOW,, that about sums it up, Your wife is BEAUTIFUL, your a luck man, better take care of her. Love a women in tats.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:45 AM   #31
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddbus View Post
WOW,, that about sums it up, Your wife is BEAUTIFUL, your a luck man, better take care of her. Love a women in tats.
Thank you very much!
Old 06-20-2012, 11:44 PM   #32
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
regarding this (photo) shoot, I would like to suggest shooting when the sun goes up/down, vs when it is sky high/high noon. use the sun to your advantage, rim light, back light, and light her up with a flash and umbrella at the very least.

I think you could also work on your composition. your backgrounds are somewhat busy, taking away from your wife. yes, she is hot, but your backgrounds are busy enough to take away from that.

some of your shots you have weird focus points. in any shot, here EYES should always be in focus, unless she isnt facing the camera.

ultimately, I would like to see a shoot like this, but at a different time of day. with the sun up above you, the available light washes everything out.

example(albeit a poor one, but substitute the backlight as the sun):

another:

notice how the sun is highlighting her sillhouette? shadows can be your friend, and bring out depth

one of mine(bad example/shameless plug. the clouds kind of diffuse the direct sunlight):

another example:

anyway, just wanted to give you some constructive criticism. keep shooting, that's the only way you'll get better.

shadows/depth = more punch to your photos
Old 06-21-2012, 08:35 AM   #33
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the tips 6spd. I am not a photographer in anyway. I borrowed a camera and just took some pics. I've been reading up on photography and I appreciate the input.

As for shooting, we didn't have a lot of choice on the sun up or down. Due to location/time/etc we had to take the shots when we did. I have tons of other photos where I had light boxes and other items to help me get the proper light. I wasn't able to get those for this shoot. Hopefully on our next shoot we have planned (had to cancel lingerie and long range due to heat and moved to gaming girl nerdy stuff) I will work on my lighting and depth.

Thanks!
Old 09-20-2012, 12:59 PM   #34
Arkansas Paul is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
Arkansas Paul's Tacoma Gallery
Super cool wife you've got. Awesome ink. Lucky man.

Quote:
Her and just I are doing another shoot here soon, but will be more of the lingerie stuff, very skimpy, with long range guns.
Don't be holding out on us now. Post those for us too.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:13 PM   #35
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkansas Paul View Post
Super cool wife you've got. Awesome ink. Lucky man.

Don't be holding out on us now. Post those for us too.
Thanks man!

It got way to hot here in Az to do the second shoot. But it has cooled off and I borrowed a friends Barrett M82 for the photos. Waiting on some Lingerie to get here to see what is going to work and what won't. I'll post some more pic's once we get around to do them in a few weeks.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:38 AM   #36
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Waiting on some Lingerie to get here
where are you buying from?

there is a company that a lof of pro photogs buy from for dirt cheap (costing) lingerie outfits...

you can PM me...

Old 09-21-2012, 10:08 AM   #37
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
where are you buying from?

there is a company that a lof of pro photogs buy from for dirt cheap (costing) lingerie outfits...

you can PM me...

PM inbound!
Old 09-25-2012, 12:07 AM   #38
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-08-2012, 10:54 AM   #39
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
learn the "rule of thirds".