Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Just some Pic's I took

Old 05-01-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Just some Pic's I took

(I am not a professional photographer, I just like taking pics. All pic's are not color corrected or edited other than a watermark)

Here are some photos I took of my wife over the weekend when another TW member and I went out to his old stomping grounds. Lots of fun out there.

(I like how you can see the tacoma's in the reflection)

Old 05-08-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
very nice
Old 05-08-2012, 01:06 PM   #3
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics and chick!
Old 05-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #4
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Ur wife has a fantastic turd cutter
Old 05-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #5
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
LOL! I can't wait to tell her that.

And thanks everyone. I'm proud of my wife.. Plus, those are her guns and she is pretty damn good at shooting
Old 05-08-2012, 01:41 PM   #6
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
You took your wife out with another tw member dressed like that? Must have been a great
meet! Lol
Old 05-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #7
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
You took your wife out with another tw member dressed like that? Must have been a great
meet! Lol

Ha ha, the other guys Girlfriend was there as well helping setup and stuff. But that really isn't 'risky' for my wife to wear. The outfit where she is turned pointing the hand gun is something she's worn out before. Her and just I are doing another shoot here soon, but will be more of the lingerie stuff, very skimpy, with long range guns.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:29 AM   #8
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
LOL! I can't wait to tell her that.

And thanks everyone. I'm proud of my wife.. Plus, those are her guns and she is pretty damn good at shooting
well she deserves to know that :-)
Old 05-09-2012, 06:36 AM   #9
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
couldn't have said it in a weirder way...

but i agree.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:36 AM   #10
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job man. Hot wife
Old 05-09-2012, 06:45 AM   #11
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
(I am not a professional photographer, I just like taking pics. All pic's are not color corrected or edited other than a watermark)

Here are some photos I took of my wife over the weekend when another TW membe and I went out to his old stomping grounds. Lots of fun out there.

(I like how you can see the tacoma's in the reflection)

I she shooting your truck? I see the reflection down the scope.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:09 AM   #12
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone!

Yes she has a good amount of gun exp. Unless she is going to shoot her finger never touches the trigger.

As for the pic with the tacoma's in the scope, she was aiming at my truck. The guns were not loaded during this shoot just for obvious safety reasons.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:14 AM   #14
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Tattoo????

Old 05-09-2012, 09:57 AM   #15
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
wow 0_o

nice guns & your wife is in excellent shape thumbs up dude thank you for posting these
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Tattoo????

Thanks!

Yes she has a full back piece. I don't have any pics of it off hand but I'll get one posted up later. Its about 35 hours of work into her back.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:31 AM   #16
" The Master Ninja"

Quote:
Thanks!

Yes she has a full back piece. I don't have any pics of it off hand but I'll get one posted up later. Its about 35 hours of work into her back.
dam
Old 05-09-2012, 12:39 PM   #17
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Here is her Tattoo on her back.

Old 05-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #18
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ha ha, the other guys Girlfriend was there as well helping setup and stuff. But that really isn't 'risky' for my wife to wear. The outfit where she is turned pointing the hand gun is something she's worn out before. Her and just I are doing another shoot here soon, but will be more of the lingerie stuff, very skimpy, with long range guns.
I can halp!

And I am a professional
Old 05-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #19
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Wow very cool!
Old 05-09-2012, 12:46 PM   #20
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Great art !