Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Looking for a good used DSLR for sports shooting - recs??

Old 07-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a good used DSLR for sports shooting - recs??

Hey all,

I'm looking to pick up a quality DSLR primarily for taking skiing and mountain biking shots. The biggest thing I'm looking for is a decent continuous shooting frame rate (having a quality video option might not hurt either).

A friend of mine owned a Canon T2i a year or so ago, and he seemed to get good results with that. Plus, given that Canon is on to the T4i now, I should be able to find a T2i with a lens pretty cheap.

Should I be thinking about a different camera - something with a higher fps from a year or two back?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:28 AM   #2
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Nikon D5000