Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Your portfolio

Old 08-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #1
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Your portfolio

What has everyone been up to these days with their photography? Create anything like a website? Post it!!

I got tired of creating my own website and started a free 14-day trial with zenfolio...

Still a work in progress =\.

EDIT:

Also, whoever has their photos on facebook, hit me up! Always looking to network with other photographers.

www.facebook.com/justin.frazier.393

or

www.facebook.com/FrazierPhoto
Old 08-21-2012, 12:40 PM   #2
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
I've started a SmugMug page but I need to do more work with it

Here is my FB pages

https://www.facebook.com/BlueMoonOriginals

https://www.facebook.com/tony.gordon1
Old 08-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully going to start building a site here soon, just trying to decide who I pay to host it for me...

Otherwise I'm using Flickr right now.. It's not really my portfolio but it kinda acts like one