Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Night Shoot w/ the FR-S!

Old 09-30-2012, 06:33 PM   #21
Fear no fish
tuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud of

Name: Tucker
tuckdaddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
good to know. post some more pics of the FRS if you don't mind... especially the interior

i think i'll try to go check one out next week

^thats before I got the katzkin kit put in

The last of the pics I have if you want more ill get some up tomorrow!

here ya go!
ill post some more up in a few off the phone!
Old 09-30-2012, 06:53 PM   #22
Fast Cars, Off-Road Trucks, and Hott Women ;)
Taco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medical Corps
Name: Jake
Taco.VR4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckdaddy View Post

^thats before I got the katzkin kit put in
Wait a second... so you put katzkin in... but they were originally leather??? in an FR-S??? I was under the impression FRS only came in cloth and you had to get a BRZ to get leather...
Old 09-30-2012, 06:59 PM   #23
Fear no fish
tuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud of

the car came with cloth and i was givent he option to get leather put in free of charge at the dealer and they put in the katzkin and have to say its a super nice and high quality product! i really dig it! most of the FR-S's that come into texas get leather of some kind and ive sat in a few with swede seats. i ws iffy on it but when my buddy told me itd be katzkin i said what the hell espically since it was at no charge! but yeah BRZ limiteds are what you have to buy to get factory leather.

edit: just realized i put the photos in the wrong order.......and labeled that wrong..... it came with cloth to start with!
it should be a pic of the back seat in cloth
Old 09-30-2012, 07:07 PM   #24
Taco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
the car came with cloth and i was givent he option to get leather put in free of charge at the dealer and they put in the katzkin and have to say its a super nice and high quality product! i really dig it! most of the FR-S's that come into texas get leather of some kind and ive sat in a few with swede seats. i ws iffy on it but when my buddy told me itd be katzkin i said what the hell espically since it was at no charge! but yeah BRZ limiteds are what you have to buy to get factory leather.

edit: just realized i put the photos in the wrong order.......and labeled that wrong..... it came with cloth to start with!
it should be a pic of the back seat in cloth
gotcha, thanks for the clarification... I was abt to go bitch at the stealership guys lol
Old 09-30-2012, 07:09 PM   #25
Fear no fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco.VR4 View Post
gotcha, thanks for the clarification... I was abt to go bitch at the stealership guys lol
haha that wouldve been priceless! what size tire are you running in the rear? looks fat on the stock wheel
Old 09-30-2012, 07:18 PM   #26

Quote:
haha that wouldve been priceless! what size tire are you running in the rear? looks fat on the stock wheel
245/45s, yeah they stick out but not as much as i would have thought. I only went that big cuz I had them left over from the 3000gt and I want to use them up b4 they get too old (going on 7 yrs old now)

so I took the stock rears off, so now I have a complete new front/rear set once these die
Old 09-30-2012, 07:25 PM   #27
Fear no fish

nice! those are old tires! they look pretty good on the stock wheel!
Old 09-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #28

They were used when I bought the 3000gt back in '09 so yeah def should be used before they get dangerous lol

as a side note, crazy grip in the rear... i can still get it sideways but alot harder than the stock tires lol
Old 09-30-2012, 07:36 PM   #29
Fear no fish

mine came with a set of bridgestone turanza all weather tires instead of the michilins but still a light weight tire with no grip this car is so controlled being out of control and is very predictable! i havent had vsc or traction control on since i left the lot and dont intend to voluntarily drive with either of them on if the conditions dont require it. its a dream being sideways though i wonder how many miles ill get out of these tires...

Old 09-30-2012, 07:47 PM   #31
Fear no fish

Old 09-30-2012, 09:46 PM   #32
Fear no fish

took these a little bit ago!
Old 10-01-2012, 04:05 AM   #33

^

Old 10-01-2012, 08:09 AM   #34
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
^^^that's way too low for my taste. would like to see a pic of one with a 1" drop though

damn me for clicking on this thread yesterday...haha i think i'm going to go hit up my local subi dealership later today if i get off work early enough before monday night football
Old 10-01-2012, 08:14 AM   #35

Quote:
^^^that's way too low for my taste. would like to see a pic of one with a 1" drop though

damn me for clicking on this thread yesterday...haha i think i'm going to go hit up my local subi dealership later today if i get off work early enough before monday night football
i may lower mine eventually but as of now, the aftermarket prices are crazyyy due to the demand and lack of competition across the board as of yet
Old 10-01-2012, 08:19 AM   #36
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i may lower mine eventually but as of now, the aftermarket prices are crazyyy due to the demand and lack of competition across the board as of yet
yeah, makes sense since the FRS is so new still.
is TRD planning to offer some goodies for the FRS? i know they offer a bunch of stuff, including a supercharger and lowering springs for the TC... i would think they would defiantly do the same with the FRS
Old 10-01-2012, 08:21 AM   #37
Fear no fish

TRD has a slew of parts out but as jake said theyre astronomically expensive... itll be some time before some major upgrades happen to mine.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:27 AM   #38

in the FI realm, there's a SC kit from australia that is rumored to run 7lbs and make 310hp/300tq at the wheels... only problem is its not factory approved so voids the warranty... and with them still working out the kinks in the 1st model year... not gonna take that chance
Old 10-01-2012, 08:31 AM   #39

Quote:
TRD has a slew of parts out but as jake said theyre astronomically expensive... itll be some time before some major upgrades happen to mine.
Quote:
in the FI realm, there's a SC kit from australia that is rumored to run 7lbs and make 310hp/300tq at the wheels... only problem is its not factory approved so voids the warranty... and with them still working out the kinks in the 1st model year... not gonna take that chance
got it. thanks fellas
Old 10-01-2012, 05:19 PM   #40
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You going to try to get your wife to trade up?