Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

what camera are you shooting with?

Old 02-05-2013, 07:22 AM   #41
tsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to behold

tsup74's Tacoma Gallery
Nikon D90 w/ 18-105 VR Lens.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:22 AM   #42
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Canon Rebel XS (1000D) with Canon 18-200mm IS and 50mm prime.
Canon G9

At work at the moment, so no photos to upload...
Old 02-05-2013, 07:23 AM   #43
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
I currently have a Canon T2i, 18-55mm, nifty-fifty, and a 75-300 and used that to shoot everything you see here: Shaun Yen Photography
Old 02-05-2013, 07:26 AM   #44
96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nikon 5100 with kit lens 18-55. Going to buy the 50mm f1.8 at some point here.

Heres some pics from last weekend.

Old 02-05-2013, 07:54 AM   #45
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
For my 17yr Anniversary got a Nikon D5100 with additional 55-200mm VR lens. Awesome Pics but none to show you guys
Old 02-05-2013, 08:02 AM   #46
SNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
SNJTacoma11's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Canon T3i w/ 28-135mm lens....love it.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:13 PM   #47
O-------l
Del Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Del Scorcho's Tacoma Gallery
I shoot with a Canon 7D, EFs 15-85mm, EF 70-300mm L, EF 40mm STM. This setup pretty much goes with me where ever I go. I started with an Olympus OM1. I still love film, but it got to be to much of a hassle with all the traveling I do. Processing in digital is much more convenient when I'm on the road.

Old 02-10-2013, 01:44 PM   #48
96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Scorcho View Post
I shoot with a Canon 7D, EFs 15-85mm, EF 70-300mm L, EF 40mm STM. This setup pretty much goes with me where ever I go. I started with an Olympus OM1. I still love film, but it got to be to much of a hassle with all the traveling I do. Processing in digital is much more convenient when I'm on the road.

Incredible pictures. Great job.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:58 PM   #49
O-------l
Del Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Del Scorcho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Taco View Post
Incredible pictures. Great job.
THANKS!
Old 02-11-2013, 04:03 PM   #50
Djskrilla will become famous soon enoughDjskrilla will become famous soon enough

Navy: CTM1(SW)
Name: Dom
Djskrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Canon 5D MKII
-Canon 50mm f/1.8 II
-Canon 17-40mm f/4L
-Canon 70-200mm f/4L IS

Its great having a nice camera for deployments. Showing fam & friends awesome places with your Iphone isn't the best lol.

Old 02-13-2013, 07:57 AM   #51
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyTaco408 View Post
Canon T3i ..actually just got it and I don't know how to properly use it or use manual settings but I freaking love this thing already!
Check out (http://photography-on-the.net/forum/), I hang out there a lot. Some super professional people there and endless info and help on everything Canon. Also some superb photography sharing.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:00 AM   #52
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn0r View Post
Check out (http://photography-on-the.net/forum/), I hang out there a lot. Some super professional people there and endless info and help on everything Canon. Also some superb photography sharing.
I second this^^. When I got my T2i, this was the first site I found and it really helped me a lot.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:44 PM   #53
cosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: David
cosmicfires's Tacoma Gallery
A picture I took.

I have a Nikon D7000, my most used lenses are the 10-24mm and 70-300mm VR.

I took this picture at a beach near home recently.

Old 02-17-2013, 10:12 PM   #54
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Scorcho View Post

this is a perfect example of great photography from the user, not the gear(meaning more expensive stuff like the body or glass).

good compositions, good post processing, great exposures (although that hdr photo is a little too hdr-ish inside ). just simple, clean photography
Old 02-17-2013, 10:26 PM   #55
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Taco View Post
Nikon 5100 with kit lens 18-55. Going to buy the 50mm f1.8 at some point here.
Might I suggest the 35mm over the 50 due to your crop sensor. It'll give you a window of about a 52.5mm and the 50 can get tight in closed spaces (or just get both )

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicfires View Post
I have a Nikon D7000, my most used lenses are the 10-24mm and 70-300mm VR.
I can't wait to pick up that 10-24. It will be next next purchase, and probably only for a long time to come after that.

Nice shot btw.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:01 PM   #56
JakeyWakey will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 121st SFS
Name: Jake
JakeyWakey's Tacoma Gallery
Sony NEX-f3, I love it!

I haven't got around to getting any extra accessories, yet.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:24 AM   #57
tacoman78 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman78 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman78 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman78 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman78 is a glorious beacon of light

tacoman78's Tacoma Gallery
So it's taken me awhile but you can see some of my pictures on my facebook site. It also has some of my 3D model renderings that I do on the side.

www.facebook.com/GallemoreDesigns
Old 02-18-2013, 03:00 PM   #58
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Nikon d700, 14-24, 50mm, 60mm, 70-200

Old 02-18-2013, 04:59 PM   #59
MudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
MudFlap's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Canon T3i and dont have a friggen CLUE at how to use it. Ive only had it since Christmas. I have always liked photography and wanted to get better at it and I am trying to learn about this complcated ass camera I have. So far though, the camera and all the accesseries that I purchased with it, it seems I have a thousand dollar paper weight. LOL

Now my go everywhere do anything camera that I really like and aint that hard to use at all is my Olympus "TOUGH" series TG820. Its shock, freeze and water proof down to 33 feet. It takes really good pics above and below water.

TG820 pics

what camera are you shooting with?-p8210226.jpg

what camera are you shooting with?-p8220356.jpg

what camera are you shooting with?-p8230412.jpg
Old 02-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #60
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
I got my D5100 in the mail today. Shot these with the kit 18-55. My other lenses come in the mail this week.
The table is the first picture I've ever taken with a DSLR immediately after setting it up haha, and the self shot is about the third. I'm a total of twenty or thirty shots into this so critique is welcome, just know I literally started today.
Attached Thumbnails
what camera are you shooting with?-dsc_0003.jpg   what camera are you shooting with?-dsc_0008.jpg