Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Pranking Coworker - Need Help - Photoshop

Old 01-25-2013, 08:52 AM   #21
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my best so far:
Old 01-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #22
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
Pranking Coworker -  Need Help - Photoshop-lol11.jpg   Pranking Coworker -  Need Help - Photoshop-bb.jpg  
Old 01-27-2013, 10:01 AM   #23
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
Pranking Coworker -  Need Help - Photoshop-gay-kiss-rainbow_.jpg  
Old 01-27-2013, 04:33 PM   #24
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn0r View Post
Quote:
Those are great!!! Love the "To Catch A Preditor"
Old 01-28-2013, 08:26 AM   #25

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Lol thanks. I love to play with Photoshop. Hopefully these will disturb him.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:10 AM   #26

Well, he is in Haiti doing volunteer work and email yesterday and decided to stay another week. This is still open to new entries. Have fun.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #27

Well, posted some of the pics around the office, not all but a couple. Put the 300 pic over the copier and the BBMountain one in his office. Those came down quick! Put the Deliverance "Squeel" one in his office, and snap! Dude got all bent out of shape. He has always claimed to have a sense of humor, but apparently only when it is about someone else. The rest all ended up in the recycling. I want you who helped to know that my coworkers really enjoyed flipping through you work. But the humor was lost on the target. Oh well.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:54 AM   #28

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDaTugBoat View Post
Well, posted some of the pics around the office, not all but a couple. Put the 300 pic over the copier and the BBMountain one in his office. Those came down quick! Put the Deliverance "Squeel" one in his office, and snap! Dude got all bent out of shape. He has always claimed to have a sense of humor, but apparently only when it is about someone else. The rest all ended up in the recycling. I want you who helped to know that my coworkers really enjoyed flipping through you work. But the humor was lost on the target. Oh well.
haha, glad they were entertaing to someone. Did he get real pissed?
Old 02-13-2013, 09:54 AM   #29

Quote:
haha, glad they were entertaing to someone. Did he get real pissed?
He returned to the office on 2/5/13, lashed out on me on 2/6/13 and hasn't made eye contact never mind talked to me since. Reminded me how much of a douche he is.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:15 AM   #30

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He returned to the office on 2/5/13, lashed out on me on 2/6/13 and hasn't made eye contact never mind talked to me since. Reminded me how much of a douche he is.
Lol! he sounds super insecure. What type of business are you guys in?
Old 02-13-2013, 11:48 AM   #31

Quote:
Lol! he sounds super insecure. What type of business are you guys in?
Civil Engineering, Geotech/Structural
Old 02-13-2013, 12:05 PM   #32

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Civil Engineering, Geotech/Structural
Cool, I took a couple of years in Mechanical Engineering Tech, but switched majors to Digital Media. I enjoyed a lot of it, and still use a lot of it for personal projects.