Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Pranking Coworker - Need Help - Photoshop

Old 01-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #1
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
Pranking Coworker - Need Help - Photoshop

We are looking to prank a "Special" coworker while he is away on vacation. He is special because he is a nice guy but can be a particular pain in the ass. We would like to post all kinds of pics of him in his office.

He is the guy on the left in the second pic. The other is my boss so I will not be accepting anything of him in defense of my job.

Anything creative is acceptable. Risky is also acceptable. Our last prank was to fill his office with 800 or so balloons with randoms surprises in some of them.

He went right to work popping them!

Can't wait to see what some of you can do!

Adding this one to save you guys some time:
Old 01-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #2
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Please help! Let me know if you got an idea or need something else to work with.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:35 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
That's a good start, anybody else want to one up this?
Old 01-24-2013, 11:11 AM   #5

He comes back on Monday, I would love to see some more by monday morning! Please help.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #6
AKA ::1
127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 12th TIS
127.0.0.1's Tacoma Gallery
you should get T-shirts made

http://www.customink.com/

they will do any picture you can send them

I have done this at work twice, and it is a serious epic ballbuster to have 6 people with
t-shirts on with a picture on it

yeah it takes a little planning, like 2 weeks, but no one expects t-shirts
Old 01-24-2013, 11:22 AM   #7
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
I could make an epic one 4 you. any $$$ involved?

Any specific info to incorporate about him? like something he would hate etc...?
Old 01-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #8

Sorry no money. I will try to provide fame by photographing the results.

He hates change. We are going to put the photos all over his office.

He is single and tends towards the young-ins. 40 ish, and goes for 25 ish.

He is big into outdoors stuff. Gets all shook up if you enter his "bubble".

Kinda a tweaked out guy the drives everyone in the office nuts.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:51 PM   #9
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDaTugBoat View Post
Sorry no money. I will try to provide fame by photographing the results.

He hates change. We are going to put the photos all over his office.

He is single and tends towards the young-ins. 40 ish, and goes for 25 ish.

He is big into outdoors stuff. Gets all shook up if you enter his "bubble".

Kinda a tweaked out guy the drives everyone in the office nuts.
haha ok. I have some ideas, you have anything higher resolution? These are kinda low quality
Old 01-25-2013, 06:55 AM   #10

Does TW dumb down the resolution when you post em up? If so shoot me a PM and I will email them to you. Remember to have fun!
And happy Friday everyone.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:32 AM   #12
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDaTugBoat View Post
Does TW dumb down the resolution when you post em up? If so shoot me a PM and I will email them to you. Remember to have fun!
And happy Friday everyone.
I think it does a little bit but you can tell when it does it. If you look at my post above you can see the bar that appears when it's bigger than the max size. Yours don't appear to be shrunk down. The problem is he's not very prominent in the pictures so you really have to zoom in to get his face. So it tends to pixelate when you try to make it bigger.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:36 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
LOVE IT!!!

I am looking into uploading better quality now.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:50 AM   #15
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Deliverance:
Attached Thumbnails
Pranking Coworker -  Need Help - Photoshop-deliverance.jpg  
Old 01-25-2013, 07:54 AM   #16

I updated all the original links to photobucket. Should be better.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:05 AM   #17

Quote:
That helps. Compare the first with the second.

Attached Thumbnails
Pranking Coworker -  Need Help - Photoshop-john.jpg  
Old 01-25-2013, 08:20 AM   #18

Quote:
That helps. Compare the first with the second.

Much better! Thanks for the help.

I would welcome a couple more from anybody who has some time to kill.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:25 AM   #19

Continuing the Deliverance theme:
Attached Thumbnails
Pranking Coworker -  Need Help - Photoshop-deliverance-banjo-boy.jpg