Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Post your Wallpaper Background Photo

Old 02-11-2009, 11:45 AM   #41
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-11-2009, 11:45 AM   #42
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Picture of a fox I took in alaska last spring

Old 02-11-2009, 11:57 AM   #43
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine on dual 19's.

Old 02-11-2009, 12:01 PM   #44
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
This is mine right now

But I use this one the most during football season
Old 02-11-2009, 12:15 PM   #45
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
that is a nice fucking picture..where was that at??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Here is mine on dual 19's.

Old 02-11-2009, 12:35 PM   #46
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-11-2009, 12:37 PM   #47
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjgraner09 View Post
this is mine at the moment
it is a TW member i dont remember whos it is though
sorry!

cool, thats my photo of PackerFanXD's truck coming back from Table Mesa.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:50 PM   #48

crazieN8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
Thats cool, how did you do that?
i pulled my monitor off the desk snaped a pic of the window with my digital then edited it to sync up, it didnt take long, its not perfect either
Old 02-11-2009, 01:39 PM   #49
robo-ninja
edwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to all

edwinalink's Tacoma Gallery

maria brink lead singer of In This Moment,

and whem my mouse isnt hovering over it. my toolbar hides...

i likes me a clean screen.... and metal ladies!
Old 02-11-2009, 01:46 PM   #50
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
i think i found my new background
Old 02-11-2009, 01:48 PM   #51
robo-ninja
edwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to all

^yeah, that WP kicks major 4$$

i kept it for over a month.

and iusually change my WP at least 2 times a day!
Old 02-11-2009, 02:34 PM   #53
Banned
Cain Matthew is a splendid one to beholdCain Matthew is a splendid one to beholdCain Matthew is a splendid one to beholdCain Matthew is a splendid one to beholdCain Matthew is a splendid one to beholdCain Matthew is a splendid one to beholdCain Matthew is a splendid one to behold
Cain Matthew's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-11-2009, 02:38 PM   #54
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter379 View Post
How do you post your desk top? Ive done it before but I forgot how.
go to your desktop and hit 'ctrl' + 'prt sc' or on a laptop hit 'ctrl' + 'fn' + 'prt sc' all at the same time. then just paste (ctrl+v) in paint and save it.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:41 PM   #55
robo-ninja

or if your PC's like mine

type

"snipping tool"

in the start bar, and the one that comes with vista will pop up,

then use it!
Old 02-11-2009, 03:21 PM   #56
TopShelf is on a distinguished road
TopShelf's Tacoma Gallery
Ive had this one up for a while, its a photo I took from Gordons Well sand dunes thanksgiving weekend 2006
Old 02-11-2009, 03:24 PM   #57
jwscoot has a spectacular aura aboutjwscoot has a spectacular aura about

jwscoot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Here's mine

What a awsome rig man.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:30 PM   #58
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Here's mine

Nice truck man. How many PSI you running off road there?
Old 02-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #59
Still For Sale
BUK 0H5 is a name known to allBUK 0H5 is a name known to allBUK 0H5 is a name known to allBUK 0H5 is a name known to allBUK 0H5 is a name known to allBUK 0H5 is a name known to all

Army: Chinook Crew 101st ABN
BUK 0H5's Tacoma Gallery
This is my wallpaper at home and at work. This is a pic I took about two days after I got the truck. Hopefully will be putting on some better rims and other exterior upgrades in the near future.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:06 PM   #60
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
is there any mud over at queen queek right now?? how much is gas, havent been home in a little while..