Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Photogs -- I need a photo of a Taco -- quick!

Old 04-09-2013, 10:52 PM   #1
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Photogs -- I need a photo of a Taco -- quick!

I need a high-quality photo of a Tacoma taken for my powered sliding window mod Kickstarter page. I'm not rich (yet ) , so I'm either looking for this as a favor/donation to help a small startup get its feet on the ground, or in exchange for a decent discount on one of my window kits mod kits.

Specifically, I need a photo of a Tacoma taken from the rear, with the sliding window open, with some sort of relatively photogenic background.

I'm looking for a pretty clean stock setup -- no stickers, no toolboxes in the bed, no tire or roof racks, no CB antennas or anything "distracting".

If you think you can help, let me know! I need this QUICK (as in a day or two).

Here are a couple of examples of the look and quality I am hoping for:

Ironically, my brother is professional photographer but unfortunately he lives on the opposite side of the country.

Please let me know if you can help!
Old 04-09-2013, 11:05 PM   #2
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
I'm honored...that's my photo for the first one...

I have this one too...but it's closed and has a sticker...I'd take another with it open, but I have a toolbox now...

Old 04-09-2013, 11:08 PM   #3
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenWA View Post
I need a high-quality photo of a Tacoma taken for my powered sliding window mod Kickstarter page. I'm not rich (yet ) , so I'm either looking for this as a favor/donation to help a small startup get its feet on the ground, or in exchange for a decent discount on one of my window kits mod kits.

Specifically, I need a photo of a Tacoma taken from the rear, with the sliding window open, with some sort of relatively photogenic background.

I'm looking for a pretty clean stock setup -- no stickers, no toolboxes in the bed, no tire or roof racks, no CB antennas or anything "distracting".

If you think you can help, let me know! I need this QUICK (as in a day or two).

Here are a couple of examples of the look and quality I am hoping for:

Ironically, my brother is professional photographer but unfortunately he lives on the opposite side of the country.

Please let me know if you can help!
Interwebz knows no boundaries. Tell him to go into Camden, NJ and give a crack ho $5 to stand in the bed of a taco (with the window open of course) and email it to you. You have it made, photogenic background...check, taco with window open....check, no smart ass comments like this one...check.
Win win for all
Old 04-09-2013, 11:10 PM   #4
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post

I have this one too...but it's closed and has a sticker...I'd take another with it open, but I have a toolbox now...

I know, I was looking thru your thread and I came within an inch of PM'ing you to ask you if you would be interested in helping me out, but then saw that you installed a toolbox and figured it would be a major project to take it out for one pic. Ah well.

Your pics are killer good in any case!

Maybe I could get somebody in the P-shop thread to put an open window in your above pic
Old 04-09-2013, 11:12 PM   #5
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenWA View Post
I know, I was looking thru your thread and I came within an inch of PM'ing you to ask you if you would be interested in helping me out, but then saw that you installed a toolbox and figured it would be a major project to take it out for one pic. Ah well.

Your pics are killer good in any case!

Maybe I could get somebody in the P-shop thread to put an open window in your above pic
PM sent...

And thank you for the compliment...my ego grew a little
Old 04-09-2013, 11:22 PM   #6

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
PM sent...

And thank you for the compliment...my ego grew a little
Replied, and you're welcome.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:25 PM   #7
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Removing that sticker is an easy job for someone who's photoshop proficient. But none-the-less, great pic.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:31 PM   #8

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Removing that sticker is an easy job for someone who's photoshop proficient. But none-the-less, great pic.
I'm thinking my brother could P-shop the window open (he's a professional P-shopper), but he'd need a similar pic that has the interior of the truck as you would see it with the window open.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:13 AM   #9
Chimps ride is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
Chimps ride's Tacoma Gallery
thats so cool so we order it from you?