Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

go pro 3 black editiion problem

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 03:25 PM   #1
Banned
denali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the shed
denali climber's Tacoma Gallery
go pro 3 black editiion problem

I purchased a new gopro 3 black edition. The camera functions perfectly except when I plug the camera into the USB cable and the cable into my computer in an attempt to transfer the files to my computer, the camera shuts off.

I believed the camera was broken so I took it back and the store replaced it with a new one. However, the issue persists.

In addition, the camera wont charge the battery via the USB cable plugged into my computer.

My previous edition go pros work flawlessly on my computer.

Old 04-30-2013, 03:26 PM   #2
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a bad cable.

Old 04-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #3
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
USB cable as mentioned above is bad, or the USB port.. Try a different PC< and a phone charger that has the same amps and see if it charges that way.

Old 04-30-2013, 05:00 PM   #4
Banned
denali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the shed
The USB cable works fine for my nikon cameras and also my earlier edition go pro's.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:11 PM   #5
Banned
Update : I tried a new cable and sure enough it worked fine transferring and also worked fine charging the battery.

The weird thing is the cable that didnt work was the one that was supplied with the kit and it works fine with my Nikon cameras and also works fine with my old Go Pro's.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:50 PM   #6
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Weird, yeah ive found with troubleshooting electronics, always start with the cheapest part haha. Glad its working for ya

Closed Thread