LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

theTupper's Sig Request Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 09:00 PM   #21
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiotaboy View Post
Sorry to be a negative Nancy, but that one's dicey, too. See how you can't make out the front end? Full truck, good lighting, and we're on the road!
Old 07-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #22
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed , I still gotta take a good pic for mine
Old 07-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #23
Tiotaboy is on a distinguished road

Name: Robbie
Tiotaboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theTupper View Post
Sorry to be a negative Nancy, but that one's dicey, too. See how you can't make out the front end? Full truck, good lighting, and we're on the road!
Haha ok no problem i could take one tomorrow and do I have to pay for this?
Old 07-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #24
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Haha ok no problem i could take one tomorrow and do I have to pay for this?
I won't turn down money if you feel compelled, but I'm not charging anything, no.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:43 AM   #26
White and Nerdy
Yup! We'll give her a go!
Old 07-29-2013, 04:43 PM   #27
White and Nerdy
Old 07-29-2013, 04:47 PM   #28
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Great work!! We should take bets to see how long until you're burnt out from doing all these. lol
Old 07-29-2013, 04:57 PM   #29

Quote:
Yup! We'll give her a go!
Thanks man will you just post it on here when it's done?
Old 07-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #30
White and Nerdy
Quote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/95857442@N05/9389552004/

Hey man could you do this pic with a camo theme? And my tw name
Old 07-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #31
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Great work!! We should take bets to see how long until you're burnt out from doing all these. lol
Haha! It's alright. I enjoy it.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #32

Quote:
Dude this is sweet!
Old 07-29-2013, 06:14 PM   #33
losers101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandan
losers101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
looks badass man
Old 07-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #34
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What do you think about this one tupper, maybe a lighting theme and black out my orange turn signals
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...0/ppuser/63227
And if you can get my grille in there too
Thanks man !
Old 07-30-2013, 07:51 PM   #35
White and Nerdy
We can make that work. :-)
Old 07-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #36

Awesome ! Thanks man
Old 07-30-2013, 09:28 PM   #37
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
What do you think about this one tupper, maybe a lighting theme and black out my orange turn signals
And if you can get my grille in there too
Thanks man !
Old 07-30-2013, 10:21 PM   #38

That's awesome man , I love it! Thanks for taking the time , definitely takes talent to make
Old 07-30-2013, 10:26 PM   #39
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome work man.. I really like supra tts.. Do you have any guides or tutorial like stuff on photoshop you could recommend? (for a beginner)

I will get some photos of my truck, and decide what I want and post back at a later time..
Old 07-30-2013, 11:32 PM   #40
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 169.254.255.201 View Post
Awesome work man.. I really like supra tts.. Do you have any guides or tutorial like stuff on photoshop you could recommend? (for a beginner)

I will get some photos of my truck, and decide what I want and post back at a later time..
I used to have some up on YouTube, but they're not up anymore. I could look into making some more, but you'd have to let me know what you want to know. :-)