Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

theTupper's Sig Request Thread

Old 07-27-2013, 10:53 PM   #1
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
theTupper's Sig Request Thread

These custom signature images are provided free of cost.
If you are happy with the result, please consider
donating to the artist to show your thanks by
clicking on the button below.

========================================
By Popular Demand
HOW TO GET YOUR SIG TO DISPLAY AT THE CORRECT SIZE (and maintain the transparent background)
Simple Way
1.) Right click on the posted image.
2.) Click "copy image URL" (if in Chrome); click "copy image location" (if in Firefox); click "copy" (if in IE).
3.) Click "Quick Links" in the upper right.
4.) Select "Edit Signature".
5.) Click the insert image button ().
6.) Click in the box and press CTRL + V (CMMD + V on Mac).
7.) Click "Save".

Another Way
1.) Save the image to location of your choosing.
2.) Upload image to your Tacomaworld gallery or other image hosting service.
3.) Follow instructions from above.
========================================

===============================
Also by popular demand...
HOW TO MAKE YOUR SIG IMAGE LINK TO YOUR BUILD THREAD
1.) Follow instructions for adding your custom image to your signature.
2.) After inserting your image, highlight EVERYTHING between the [ IMG ] Tags INCLUDING the tags themselves. Select ALL of the following:
PHP Code:
[IMG]your-image-location-here.png[/IMG
3.) Click the "insert link" button on the toolbar ()
4.) Paste the location of your build thread in the box that pops up.
5.) Click "okay".
6.) Save
7.) Enjoy!
===============================

Check out THIS LINK for a thread on further sig-area customization. :-)

Hey, everyone!

With all the requests I've been getting lately, I've decided that I should post up a request thread of my own.

If you're interested in having me make a sig pic for you, here's where you should ask.

Please make sure you post the following information in your request.

1. A LARGE resolution image of your truck/vehicle.
2. The theme you would like for your sig. (sports teams, colors, etc).
3. Any supporting images you want included.
4. The text for your image.

If you don't give me the general idea of what you want, then I'll just whip something up...no complaining! Haha!

Here are some examples of what I do!

Let me know!

Jake
Old 07-27-2013, 11:59 PM   #2
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
impressive work
subd for possible future use.
Old 07-28-2013, 06:27 AM   #3
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed
Old 07-28-2013, 09:56 AM   #4
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I am tired of my own style of sigs, so I would love it if you could work your magic for a sig for me Tupper.

I don't really have a theme or anything, but just something with the text "2011 Tacoma Build Thread" somewhere in there. Thank you in advance.

And now for the photo dump...

Matt
Old 07-28-2013, 10:23 AM   #5
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Jake, I am very impressed with your work. Great job. I have tried PS before but just don't have the time to sit down and learn it. If you have time, please see what you can do with my pics. No specific theme, although the last 2 pics are from my farm in South Africa, and my username "Boerseun" means "Farm boy", so if you can use those it will be good.
Thanks
Ferdie

Old 07-28-2013, 05:01 PM   #6
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Well, I am tired of my own style of sigs, so I would love it if you could work your magic for a sig for me Tupper.

I don't really have a theme or anything, but just something with the text "2011 Tacoma Build Thread" somewhere in there. Thank you in advance.

And now for the photo dump...

Matt
Sure thing, man!

Old 07-28-2013, 05:18 PM   #7
Tiotaboy is on a distinguished road

Name: Robbie
Tiotaboy's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.flickr.com/photos/95857442@N05/9389552004/

Hey man could you do this pic with a camo theme? And my tw name
Old 07-28-2013, 05:38 PM   #8
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boerseun View Post
Hi Jake, I am very impressed with your work. Great job. I have tried PS before but just don't have the time to sit down and learn it. If you have time, please see what you can do with my pics. No specific theme, although the last 2 pics are from my farm in South Africa, and my username "Boerseun" means "Farm boy", so if you can use those it will be good.
Thanks
Ferdie
Old 07-28-2013, 05:39 PM   #9
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiotaboy View Post
http://www.flickr.com/photos/95857442@N05/9389552004/

Hey man could you do this pic with a camo theme? And my tw name
That picture won't work as the truck is cut off in the front. If you post up another image where I can see the whole truck, I'd be glad to whip one up for you. :-)
Old 07-28-2013, 05:44 PM   #10
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Good work!
Old 07-28-2013, 05:52 PM   #11
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
These look great, now i just need to get better pictures of the truck.
Old 07-28-2013, 05:53 PM   #12
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theTupper View Post
Sure thing, man!

Looks incredible man! Thank you so much. I hope you don't mind but I added in some stroke on my username. Sorry if you're offended, but I have some control freak tendencies that drive me crazy.

Matt
Old 07-28-2013, 05:59 PM   #13
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Looks incredible man! Thank you so much. I hope you don't mind but I added in some stroke on my username. Sorry if you're offended, but I have some control freak tendencies that drive me crazy.

Matt
No worries. Everyone's aesthetic is different! I had a stroke on the text for you, but it was more subdued. If you want a more exact line, the font is Bleeding Cowboys and its free. :-)
Old 07-28-2013, 06:03 PM   #14
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's awesome. Thanks for your time!
Old 07-28-2013, 06:26 PM   #15

Quote:
That picture won't work as the truck is cut off in the front. If you post up another image where I can see the whole truck, I'd be glad to whip one up for you. :-)
Ok cool thanks man!
Old 07-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #16

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95857442@N05/9389551864/

Could you do this one? (:
Old 07-28-2013, 06:30 PM   #17
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd

Gonna take a few pics tomorrow and I can finally submit my request!
Old 07-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Sub'd

Gonna take a few pics tomorrow and I can finally submit my request!
Sorry to thread jack but nice truck ^^
Old 07-28-2013, 07:01 PM   #20
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Subd