Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Tacoma Picture Challenge 2014

Old 01-15-2014, 10:18 PM   #2221
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
^ this. They're the ones who cry about "women's rights" and how they should be treated equally.... Well bitch, open your own door then !

LMFAO

Chivalry is dead, and women killed it
Old 01-15-2014, 10:18 PM   #2222
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
If I open the door for her and close it, it prevents the possibility of her smashing her fingers and rendering her hands useless for other activities.
I will never unde... Nvm not going to go there in this thread lol
Old 01-15-2014, 10:18 PM   #2223
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
LMFAO

Chivalry is dead, and women killed it
Trueeee
Old 01-15-2014, 10:19 PM   #2225
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
The only door I open for a chick is the refrigerator door so she can make me a sammich quicker
Old 01-15-2014, 10:19 PM   #2226
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The only door I open for a chick is the refrigerator door so she can make me a sammich quicker
Fucking win.
Old 01-15-2014, 10:20 PM   #2227
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
HAHAHAHAHHAHA couldnt have picked a better timing and meme
Old 01-15-2014, 10:23 PM   #2229
DerpWerx Fab

Besides. Being chivalrous is just a quick way to get friend zoned. Or you become a creeper. Today's society seems to get being polite and being flirty mixed up.
Old 01-15-2014, 10:25 PM   #2230
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Besides. Being chivalrous is just a quick way to get friend zoned. Or you become a creeper. Today's society seems to get being polite and being flirty mixed up.
Brah, I open the door for my own sister and my mom! Its just a polite gesture for me. Comes from my upbringing I guess.
Old 01-15-2014, 10:26 PM   #2231
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Brah, I open the door for my own sister and my mom! Its just a polite gesture for me. Comes from my upbringing I guess.
I honesty open the door for everyone too. Family, friends, strangers.. It's just the proper thing to do.
I pick stuff up for people who drop something while walking by me and don't cut people off in traffic..

I just like to talk like a hardass on here tho
Old 01-15-2014, 10:27 PM   #2232
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
X2 girls like bad boys not door opening gents, that's a one way street down friend zone avenue
Quote:
I do it for my mom but not my sister
Old 01-15-2014, 10:27 PM   #2233
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
I open the door for everyone. Lady friends. Strangers, whatever. It's just a nice thing to do
Old 01-15-2014, 10:28 PM   #2234
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
I open the door for everyone. Lady friends. Strangers, whatever. It's just a nice thing to do
X2 I just don't open the car door for everyone
Old 01-15-2014, 10:33 PM   #2235
DerpWerx Fab

<--- weekly challenge winner
Old 01-15-2014, 11:38 PM   #2236
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
X2

Quote:

I wish I had a mall near me. Would've had a better single cab with dents.
Old 01-16-2014, 05:55 AM   #2238
Don't Let Your Meatloaf
AR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AR15xAR10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
So I got off work and decided to pose in the parking lot behind the library while I was leaving. Some kid in the Auto Body program saw me do it and came over and talked to me and was stunned. haha It was pretty funny.

I can't decide which one to choose for the challenge though... My phone doesn't take good pics in low light either...

I say, use either of those
Old 01-16-2014, 06:09 AM   #2239
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

But it's still open for like 4 more days. And I havent updated it for a couple days either.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:35 AM   #2240
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
FU rctoy! There's nothing to climb on in parking lots around here!
only if you cuddle after..

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedless024 View Post
sorry that i have a life and dont spend every part of my day on this site... sorry that ive only owned a taco for a year. sorry that i dont have 22,000 posts like you. sorry that i can tell when someone being a dick and flaming someone because they pointed out the truth...
we cant all be perfect like you bro...
it shows..

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
The level of maturity dropped in here...Didn't think that was possible
dont think Drink..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
LOL at the term "dick munch" I'll have to add that one to my insult list
dont forget about: ass hat, gutter slut, duesh nosel, afterbirth of a lesbian cluster fuck, and last and my all time fave Anal raping puppy fucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
Can post naked women, but can't post charity undie run pics. Tw logic
what naked pics where. how the devil did i miss that??

Quote:
every time im chivalrous to a girl she thinks i want down her pants and every time a girl likes it and responds to it i think she wants into my wallet.