Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Tacoma Picture Challenge 2014

Old 06-03-2014, 11:40 AM   #5341
I've just had an apostrophe.
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post

Current Challenges: First to post wins
128th Challenge: Picture of your rig with girl(s) in bikinis washing it
By: JuansTaco

139th Challenge: Get a stranger to take a pic with your rig
By: AWorthyOpponent

148th Challenge: Picture of your rig with a matching gen and model rig as yours but with a different license plate (ie different state, province, country)
By: BradyT88

Weekly Challenge: Best picture wins, ends Jun 08
20th Challenge: Picture of your rig doing something! Anything!

Lol, damn. It has to be from another state? A guy up the hill from me has a 2010 Tacoma AC 4x4 in Pyrite Mica, just that mine's got the SR5 package and his doesn't.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:49 PM   #5342
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelie84 View Post
Lol, damn. It has to be from another state? A guy up the hill from me has a 2010 Tacoma AC 4x4 in Pyrite Mica, just that mine's got the SR5 package and his doesn't.
Body styles don't have to match either. If you have a 1st gen Taco you just need to find another 1st gen Taco. If you have a 3rd gen Pickup you just have to find another 3rd gen pickup etc.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:58 PM   #5344
Motherfucking Wizard
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timmytoast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
Do you have to show your plates and theirs or can i just say (and you actually trust me) that i have MD plates and they have PA/VA/WV/OH or etc.?
Sure, we trust you
Old 06-03-2014, 12:59 PM   #5346
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you have to show your plates and theirs or can i just say (and you actually trust me) that i have MD plates and they have PA/VA/WV/OH or etc.?
Can you just throw it in paint real quick and cover the letter as best you can without covering the state/color as much as you can? That is what I usually use when covering plates.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:04 PM   #5348
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gud cuz i is a paranoid little biotch
You're posting on an internet forum, we can already find out who you are and where you live.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:07 PM   #5349
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Can you just throw it in paint real quick and cover the letter as best you can without covering the state/color as much as you can? That is what I usually use when covering plates.
yeah, like so:
Old 06-04-2014, 03:11 AM   #5350
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
You're posting on an internet forum, we can already find out who you are and where you live.
This... and has anyone ever tried searching around to find info on your own plate on the internet? I have. Didn't find any at all. Not sure why people worry about it. Its no different than driving your vehicle daily and letting the other drivers see your plates.

Oh and here's for the weekly. My truck hauling a little sod. Can't tell cause of the picture angle, but that's what she was doing.

Old 06-04-2014, 05:45 AM   #5351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
This... and has anyone ever tried searching around to find info on your own plate on the internet? I have. Didn't find any at all. Not sure why people worry about it. Its no different than driving your vehicle daily and letting the other drivers see your plates.

Oh and here's for the weekly. My truck hauling a little sod. Can't tell cause of the picture angle, but that's what she was doing.

Right....sure....

Right here my truck's hauling a pile of diamonds. You can't tell because of the picture angle, but that's what it was doing.

Actually, all it was doing was converting a liquid to a gas, since I'd just pulled it around into the sun to dry off after I'd washed it.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:31 AM   #5352
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Right....sure....

Right here my truck's hauling a pile of diamonds. You can't tell because of the picture angle, but that's what it was doing.
Maybe this will help. The picture below was from last week. The picture i posted this morning was me getting the last pieces of sod and finishing off this project on Monday.

Old 06-04-2014, 06:35 AM   #5353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Maybe this will help. The picture below was from last week. The picture i posted this morning was me getting the last pieces of sod and finishing off this project on Monday.

Lol.
I believed you before, I was just harassing ya.
Although that is a better picture!
Old 06-04-2014, 06:40 AM   #5354

Quote:
Lol.
I believed you before, I was just harassing ya.
Although that is a better picture!
The picture this morning has my 35's. I didn't have those when i did the main part of the sod. I never want to see grass again after that. Hate doing sod.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:13 AM   #5356
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You could. But i try to make it so every 13 year old doesn't easily figure it out too.
You have something to hide?
Old 06-04-2014, 10:15 AM   #5357
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn pocket taptalk
Old 06-04-2014, 10:17 AM   #5358
Micatom33 has a spectacular aura aboutMicatom33 has a spectacular aura aboutMicatom33 has a spectacular aura about
Micatom33's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a pic of My Tacoma doing somthing- Pulling a stuck tacoma out of sand ditch.
Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma Picture Challenge 2014-helping-hand.jpg