Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

thinking bout getting a new camera

Old 08-27-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
thinking bout getting a new camera

I'm thinking bout getting me a new camera since my birthday is a few weeks away, so i was wondering if any of yall have any recommendations on what to get. I'm not wanting a compact camera, but nothing too expensive. so any help is appreciated
Old 08-27-2009, 06:26 PM   #2
aka Tg
t33gee is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
t33gee's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to t33gee
try this site..
http://www.adorama.com/

i got a used nikon d80 and lens for a good price.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:29 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Nikon... any thing like D60 D70 D80 or D9 for your best bet

Old 08-28-2009, 02:47 PM   #4
function & form
TRDPyrite09 will become famous soon enough

TRDPyrite09's Tacoma Gallery
i see potential for Nikon/Canon arguements here lol. I am personaly looking into a Nikon D60. It takes very nice pics, and I dont need all the extras. I have also seen many good pictures taken with a D40, but I want something a little newer with more megapixels.
Old 08-28-2009, 02:54 PM   #5
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
fghtngsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fghtngsquirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by t33gee View Post
try this site..
http://www.adorama.com/

i got a used nikon d80 and lens for a good price.
x2 I've used this website numerous times and they usually have good prices and sales.