Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Tacoma's Playing in the Snow!

Old 09-05-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma's Playing in the Snow!

Summer's almost over, which means it's almost Fall, which means it's almost winter. Haha. My favorite time of the year.

Comon. I want to see your trucks in the snow! Here's mine. We don't get to much snow in SoCal so this may seem pathetic to you, dut I drool over them.

One of my favorites:

Mammoth:

My tC has seen much more snow:

Me shoveling it out the next morning. If only I had my Tacoma.