Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Labor day weekend!

Old 09-17-2009, 01:31 PM   #1
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
Labor day weekend!

As i mentioned in another thread, I spent labor day weekend on South Padre Island with my wife and friends. Had a blast deejaying @ a 3 day music festival, drove my taco in the sand (first time using 4x4), ate a bunch of great food, took silly pictures with my lovely wife, and drank quite a bit of booze often whilst marinating in a jacuzzi. Anyway, here's a bunch of random pics.

Performing on the 3rd Stage, Day 1

Me @ the upstairs lounge stage, day 1

Drenched in sweat after playing 2 sets on day 1

Performing on the main stage, Day 2. This was before they put up the canopy, I was f*cking baking in the sun.

Backdrop from main stage = The Laguna Madre

Finally some shade

Laguna Madre sunset

Main stage performance, day 3

Old 09-17-2009, 01:34 PM   #2
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fireworks day 1

Fireworks day 1 I think.. Maybe day 2.. Idk

Psycho stache man!

My lovely wife. Mustaches were $1.00 @ Pizza Hut down the street! lol

The venue before the madness began:

Old 09-17-2009, 01:42 PM   #3

Driving on the beach on day 2. Just a quick cruise, nothing too crazy..

Excited about dinner, day 2

Dinner!

Headed to the beach on day 3

About to pull some drunks out the sand

Birdwatching

They were pelicans

Old 09-17-2009, 01:50 PM   #4
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
damn the food looks good as shit
Old 09-17-2009, 01:56 PM   #5
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
looks like you had a great time!
Old 09-17-2009, 01:58 PM   #6

Driving through the Gulf of Mexico

Das ocean

Me and the wife

taco

Minivan stuck in ocean

LolZ!

By day 3 I was completely burned out so we left the show early and grabbed some snacks and went back to the room to relax.

Day 3, the departure. The event promoter decided to redecorate my truck with leftover fliers

Awesome

Old 09-17-2009, 02:01 PM   #7
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
lol thats a lot of deep fried goodness, and I love your charlie brown shirt!
Old 09-17-2009, 02:03 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nad View Post
lol thats a lot of deep fried goodness, and I love your charlie brown shirt!
thanks!
Old 09-17-2009, 02:05 PM   #9
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a good time man. Looks like a real nice area too. LOL at the minivan stuck in the water. Minivan + beach = fail.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:11 PM   #10
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbwoy7s View Post
Driving on the beach on day 2. Just a quick cruise, nothing too crazy..

Dinner!

especially those ^^^^^!!!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 02:14 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Looks like a good time man. Looks like a real nice area too. LOL at the minivan stuck in the water. Minivan + beach = fail.

haha, yeah they parked @ high tide and didnt realize the tide would trap them in eventually.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:14 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
nice pics!

especially those ^^^^^!!!!!
Fresh out the gulf and it was only $24.95!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 02:27 PM   #13

BTW, we didnt really get any pictures of the crowd and what not - once the booze started flowing, we totally forgot we had cameras lol. There's alotta pics of the concert-goers @ http://www.aberazzi.com/events.html - they are in the SOL galleries.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:30 PM   #14
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nad's Tacoma Gallery
its aight, it happens to me every time i take my camera with me, as soon as i get one drink in me i forget all about my camera, then when we go to leave we think, damn would have been nice to have some pictures.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:35 PM   #15

Quote:
its aight, it happens to me every time i take my camera with me, as soon as i get one drink in me i forget all about my camera, then when we go to leave we think, damn would have been nice to have some pictures.
lol. There should be a term for that.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:37 PM   #16
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
photonesia ?
Old 09-17-2009, 02:38 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjgraner09 View Post
damn the food looks good as shit
it was quite tasty! The place I bought it is BYOB, I gotta dine in sometime!
Old 09-17-2009, 02:39 PM   #18

Quote:
photonesia ?
haha perfect! alcohol induced photonesia = A.I.P.!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 02:40 PM   #19
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
lol there we go! im gonna use that term from now on!
Old 09-17-2009, 02:43 PM   #20

Quote:
lol there we go! im gonna use that term from now on!

haha we are pioneers!