Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

moconnor's photography

Old 10-06-2009, 06:01 PM   #1
moconnor11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
moconnor11's Tacoma Gallery
moconnor's photography

I have been taking photos of cars for quite some time, and mostly been taking them of exotic cars (I don't know how many of you guys like them, but they are my biggest hobby). Thought I would share my photos with you guys, and I would love to get some comments, as I want to get better every time I take out the camera. And, yes, I need to take some photos of my Tacoma, but I haven't had the chance. Let me know what you guys think.

http://carphotographer.tumblr.com/

If you want to see the photo in high resolution, just click on it, and it will expand.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:08 PM   #2
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
did you all of these in AZ just driving around?(except for the show one) They are pretty sweet pics by the way
Old 10-06-2009, 06:51 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesFan View Post
did you all of these in AZ just driving around?(except for the show one) They are pretty sweet pics by the way
All these photos are in Az. The ones on the road was when there was a group that were together, and (it's hard to tell), I was in either a ferrari or a lamborghini when taking those photos. And thanks!
Old 10-06-2009, 09:56 PM   #4
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
I love photographing exotics as well!

http://picasaweb.google.com/viet2100...tzBeachResort#
Old 10-06-2009, 10:02 PM   #5
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Nice pictures. Ive never even seen any of these cars on the road around here near me. I Saw a red 360 farrari one time, but thats it.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:48 PM   #6

Nice photos Viet! What camera do you use? and what editing program? 01taco - You should come out to Az, and I have found in about a week, you will see on average about 15 exotics, if you include Bentleys, Maseratis, Lotus, etc, if not more. It's a great place to be if you love exotics.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:36 AM   #7
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Quote:
Originally Posted by moconnor11 View Post
Nice photos Viet! What camera do you use? and what editing program? 01taco - You should come out to Az, and I have found in about a week, you will see on average about 15 exotics, if you include Bentleys, Maseratis, Lotus, etc, if not more. It's a great place to be if you love exotics.
I just use a Nikon D40 with Adobe CS4. I live in Naples, so I see those cars every single day lol.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:20 PM   #8
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
I just use a Nikon D40 with Adobe CS4. I live in Naples, so I see those cars every single day lol.
haha yea wher I live i see a couple lambos or ferrais every once in a while...everyday at school i see a 09 Maserati Quattroporte cause some little rich kid's mom has one also
Old 10-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
awesome pics!!

Were u rolling in one of the lambos?
Old 10-07-2009, 06:06 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
Sweet! I actually use the same camera, but I don't use photoshop, I use Paint.net, which is basically a free program, and just about the same as photoshop.

Quote:
haha yea wher I live i see a couple lambos or ferrais every once in a while...everyday at school i see a 09 Maserati Quattroporte cause some little rich kid's mom has one also
Ya, I see lots of nice cars at my school, bentelys, aston martins, and every once in awhile ferraris/lambos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
awesome pics!!

Were u rolling in one of the lambos?
i sure was. It was a great ride! It was a Gallardo. I was going along with about 27 lambos, 1 ferrari, and 1 Bugatti Veyron GT. Lots of fun. Thanks.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:01 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by moconnor11 View Post
Ya, I see lots of nice cars at my school, bentelys, aston martins, and every once in awhile ferraris/lambos.
haha i like how you and me are just like "yea we see super nice cars every day nbd"
Old 10-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #12
t-com09 is on a distinguished road

t-com09's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics
Old 10-07-2009, 07:25 PM   #13

Quote:
haha i like how you and me are just like "yea we see super nice cars every day nbd"

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-com09 View Post
nice pics
Thanks!
Old 10-07-2009, 07:56 PM   #14

Also, I am very curious what your favorite photos is. Personally I love how the first photo came out (4 lambos going around the mountain). Thanks again!
Old 01-03-2010, 03:50 PM   #15

Bump in this thread, but those who were interested in the photos, I have taken several more photos, and added a few more sites.

flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/carlover2120/
tumblr: http://carphotographer.tumblr.com/
blogspot: http://carphotographer.blogspot.com/
twitter: https://twitter.com/CarPhotographer

comments greatly appreciated!

Thanks.