Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Post your photo's - Lets see 'em!

Old 11-02-2009, 01:58 PM   #1
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Post your photo's - Lets see 'em!

Post up some personal photography and share some cool shots with fellow TW members.

Ill start....

Old 11-02-2009, 01:59 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics
Old 11-02-2009, 06:26 PM   #3
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-02-2009, 09:45 PM   #5
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-02-2009, 09:50 PM   #7
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Nice Brian! Love the train pics. My dad worked for TTX for 30 years. Thats the yellow cars.
rad! I have soooo many photos. I have thousands of unedited digital files, and probably 30 rolls of unproccesed slide film in my fridge.

(not all railroad stuff)
Old 11-02-2009, 09:54 PM   #8
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
rad! I have soooo many photos. I have thousands of unedited digital files, and probably 30 rolls of unproccesed slide film in my fridge.

(not all railroad stuff)
I have been recently thinking about getting into photography. Why do you put them in the fridge?
Old 11-02-2009, 10:11 PM   #9
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have been recently thinking about getting into photography. Why do you put them in the fridge?

film decays. lower temps help slow the proccess.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:14 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
all my "good" photos are on film and not on the computer...

cool shots here though

my dad was a professional photographer for many years...i tried to get into the hobby but i really dont like carrying a camera everywhere i go
Old 11-02-2009, 10:25 PM   #11
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-03-2009, 12:11 AM   #12
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery

Pachaug Pond, Griswold CT
Old 11-03-2009, 12:18 AM   #14
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-03-2009, 12:24 AM   #16
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ Very Nice man!
Thanks! The first 4 were taken in St. Andrews, Fife, Scotland, United Kingdom. The last 3 were taken in Australia. The First 2 Australia ones are from Sydney Harbour in New South Whales, and the last one is in Tasmania.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:27 AM   #17
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Thanks! The first 4 were taken in St. Andrews, Fife, Scotland, United Kingdom. The last 3 were taken in Australia. The First 2 Australia ones are from Sydney Harbour in New South Whales, and the last one is in Tasmania.
Im soo jealous. Ive only been to Canada and Mexico. lol
Old 11-03-2009, 12:28 AM   #18
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im soo jealous. Ive only been to Canada and Mexico. lol
My Japan pictures, I lost. I have some China ones, somewhere around here. And I have a TON of Canada ones, which makes sense lol. I have a bunch more.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:29 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
My Japan pictures, I lost. I have some China ones, somewhere around here. And I have a TON of Canada ones, which makes sense lol. I have a bunch more.
And your not even 21 yet!? You must have a stacked passport!
Old 11-03-2009, 12:32 AM   #20
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And your not even 21 yet!? You must have a stacked passport!
Only 16 and stepped foot on more than half the continents in the world. Passport is up for renewal in march . I'm going to get a new one though soon because I think I'll be going out of the country this summer, most likely on my own.