Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

stealth taco pics

Old 11-06-2009, 11:38 AM   #1
The Sausage King of Chicago
Abe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, National Park Service
Abe Froman's Tacoma Gallery
stealth taco pics

There's nothing wrong with a full frame poser shot of your rig, but lets try something else for a minute. Post your more subtle, artistic taco photos here. Rules: there must be a taco in the shot but it must not be the focal point of the image. Maybe it's a close up of a leaf that fell on your hood. Maybe the taco is a tiny spec in a landscape. Bonus points if it takes more than a couple seconds to realize there's even a tacoma in the pic. I'll go first

Old 11-06-2009, 12:11 PM   #2
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
you're doin the creeper look
Old 11-06-2009, 12:21 PM   #3
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I like your idea for this thread... I don't have a camera other than my phone so i won't be contributing any time soon. None the less, i want to see what people post on here.

Nice dog BTW - I miss having one.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:22 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
ill play

not the best..... but.... whatever
Old 11-06-2009, 12:36 PM   #6
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
not sure what kinda pics we are tryin to post here.... just picked a few quick ones. let me know i i am wayy off.

Old 11-06-2009, 12:38 PM   #8

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by geolink View Post
i like the peek a boo idea
Old 11-06-2009, 12:39 PM   #9
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
Damn Geolink, don't throw all your kung Fu at once

Where's the Taco???
dont you have a rad red taco?

that doesnt look rad red
Old 11-06-2009, 12:40 PM   #10
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
Great thread. I want to see more pics!
Old 11-06-2009, 12:40 PM   #11
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

Name: Luke
BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
X2
Old 11-06-2009, 12:42 PM   #13
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
ill have some better pics soon!
Old 11-06-2009, 12:43 PM   #15
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
dont you have a rad red taco?

that doesnt look rad red
It's impulse red, my dad has the radiant red...

Hence the title of the thread...stealth taco. It's in there, but where is it????:con fused:

Old 11-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #19
geolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of light

geolink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
Damn Geolink, don't throw all your kung Fu at once
Oops, and I missed the OP's "artistic" requirement!
Not much art in leaf spring part numbers.....I'll try harder next time.

Like those landscapes! .... the road less traveled....
Old 11-06-2009, 01:10 PM   #20
The Sausage King of Chicago
Abe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, National Park Service
Abe Froman's Tacoma Gallery
ok, for those of you not getting it, here is your alternate thread title:
"Tacos hidden within cool pictures of other stuff".