Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

basketball heart photoshop request

Old 11-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #2
Keyser Soze
WATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud of

Name: Rob
WATRD's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda like this?

Old 11-08-2009, 04:54 PM   #4
Keyser Soze
WATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud of

Name: Rob
WATRD's Tacoma Gallery
Take two:

Old 11-12-2009, 08:14 AM   #6
Vincent is just really niceVincent is just really niceVincent is just really niceVincent is just really niceVincent is just really nice
Name: Vincent
Vincent's Tacoma Gallery
can you please do just one more thing for me?
i'd like the heart to be placed on this guys chest.
to make it seem like it's his actual heart.
if you could get around to this, thank you!

i don't have Photoshop to which is why im asking, and i know that there is talent like you on this site!

thanks again!

Old 11-12-2009, 08:16 AM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Nice work, why do you need this?
x2
Old 11-12-2009, 08:32 AM   #9
Vincent is just really niceVincent is just really niceVincent is just really niceVincent is just really niceVincent is just really nice
Name: Vincent
Vincent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
x2
for a design class.. i don't have photoshop so WATRD was helping me out..

i saw a bunch of photo shop creativity on this site

i have to attach names to whether i was helped out... and my teacher she drives a toyota truck. 05 super white double cab. haha.. shes got a pink taco emblem in the front. im trying to get her to sign up for this site.

so if you guys could help me out to make that picture look awesome, i would greatly appreciate it!
Old 11-12-2009, 08:57 AM   #11
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
You um have any pics of this teacher ?
I knew that request was coming. Sooooooo?
Old 11-30-2009, 03:39 PM   #15
kraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kraaazymike's Tacoma Gallery
like this? though the basketball skin texture got lost. it was hard to tell in the original anyway past the veins.
Attached Thumbnails
basketball heart photoshop request-bbheart.jpg