Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

S7 Photography thread

Old 11-27-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
Gimme some mud n ull have a good time
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sil3ncer7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sil3ncer7
Sil3ncer7 Photography thread

Well I figured since I don't have the $monies$ to do a build thread I figure what can I do for a thread. Well I got to thinking and 2 seconds later here I am for pics.. I have posted some of these on the "Backgrounds" thread and such, but here we go.

Personally I have a ton of fun doing large scale panoramics, but shooting anything really is fun for me.

My gear:
* Rebel XSi Body
* Canon 18-55mm IS
* Canon 55-250mm IS
* 2x 4gb storage
* 2x 8gb storage cards
* Sunpak 7500 tripod
* Manfrotto 680B Monopod
* Delight Digi R8A9 Intervalometer
* Hoya Filter (UV/Warming/Polarizing)
* Tarmac Adventure 9 Backpack
* Vivitar Wireless Remote Shutter Release
* Pearstone ET60 Lens Hood
* Pearstone EW-60C Lens Hood
* Giottos Lens Cleaning Kit
* Zeikos Battery Grip
* Panosaurus Rex - Spherical panoranic Head
* Canon Speedlite 430EX II

Storage:
2x 8GB SDHC
1x 4GB SDHC
2x 2GB DDHC
120Gb external

Processing Gear:
* MacBook Pro Core 2 duo @ 2GHz 2GB ram (When Mobile)
* MacPro 2.66GHz QuadCore XEON 3GB ram (Home)
* Photoshop CS4 / CS5
* Adobe Lightroom
* Adobe Aperture
* AutoPan Pro (Panoramics)
* Topaz Adjust
* Quicktime Pro

More pics here:
Flickr

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]

[Hi-Rez]
Old 11-27-2009, 03:48 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics.....nice cars
Old 11-27-2009, 03:49 PM   #3
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks.. Tons more to be added soon
Old 11-27-2009, 03:54 PM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
that subie put tears to my eyes! great pics!
Old 11-28-2009, 08:51 PM   #5
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
damn, i want my non existent dslr that much more nice pics man. thanks for sharing
Old 11-28-2009, 09:12 PM   #7
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
damn, i want my non existent dslr that much more nice pics man. thanks for sharing
x2!

Why must they be so damn expensive??
Old 11-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #8
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
x2!

Why must they be so damn expensive??
and if you find the camera for cheap, the lens is another $100. i have the money, but cant justify buying one yet.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:21 PM   #9
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
As an M owner.. I appreciate this thread!

You must own a BMW too!
Old 11-28-2009, 09:30 PM   #10
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
and if you find the camera for cheap, the lens is another $100. i have the money, but cant justify buying one yet.
I could buy one, but like you I can't justify buying one yet. In this economy, I've got other shit to deal with.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:01 PM   #11
Well that's just a few for now. I have TONS of pics so I will be posting more. Thanks for the kind comments.

@fletch aka... thanks. I am still trying to find my special perspective

@ariZonad54... I am an avid BMW enthusiast, I owned and raced an e30 (non-m) and a Mini but I love em and miss em. They always bring good angles to pics.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:04 AM   #12
Its been awhile since ive posted so I thought id upgrade my gear list with the latest and some pics from all around. Some pics from my last 8k mile roadtrip around the west in 2 weeks, and some just out and about. Panos at the bottom are for sale.... Just had to toss it out there

Gracier National Park (Avalanche Lake)

Gracier National Park (Avalanche Lake)

Death Valley (Stovepipe Wells camp)

Getty Museum pano

Golden Gate pano

NorCal Coast pano

NorCal coast pano2

Arches National Park UT night pano

Vertical Night Pano