Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

NumNutz Photography

Old 12-04-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
NumNutz Photography

So time I made one of these

I do this just for fun but have sold a few pictures...

Camera:
Nikon D60

Lenses:
18mm-55mm
70mm-300mm

Computer/editing:
MacBook Pro
Photoshop

Truck Photography

Old 12-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #4
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Ya good stuff!
Old 12-05-2009, 07:29 AM   #5
Gimme some mud n ull have a good time
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sil3ncer7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sil3ncer7
How do you do your sifnature? Do you just have an image that you place on all the pics or do. You do like a batch job type of thing?
Old 12-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #6
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Great pics!
Thanks colton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippin101 View Post
Ya good stuff!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sil3ncer7 View Post
How do you do your sifnature? Do you just have an image that you place on all the pics or do. You do like a batch job type of thing?
I just use the text feature in photoshop
Old 12-23-2009, 05:27 PM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Got a D90 to replace my D60 for Christmas so I played today.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:19 PM   #8
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
maybe its just me but i swear my d70s with a 15-55 lense doesnt take as clean of pics as your stuff am i crazy or do u touch them up some in photoshop and what do u do. keep in mind i know shit about taking good photos and the finer details of using a digital slr.

here the only pics i have

Old 12-23-2009, 07:21 PM   #9
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
by the way i completely lied i have an 18-70 lense idk where i got 15-55 sad part was my cameras right next to me and i didnt look at it till after i posted lol sry
Old 12-23-2009, 07:26 PM   #10
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I do touchup in photoshop, but my truck just has more pop than yours too with the color, etc.

I fooled around in photoshop with this photo and this is what I got

The trees sharpen up
The TACOMA clears up
The headlights look crisper as well

Photoshop is an amazing tool.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #11
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
I need to upgrade to the D90 =/
Old 12-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #12
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
now what did you do to get it to clear up. i haven't really played with photoshop in a long time and i cant remember how to do stuff like that.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:39 PM   #13
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjf216 View Post
now what did you do to get it to clear up. i haven't really played with photoshop in a long time and i cant remember how to do stuff like that.
Messed around with levels and curves. Both under adjustments at the top.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:45 PM   #14
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
i will have to do that now i just need a good pic of my truck to start with. does your d90 have the auto setting so u can just point and shoot. the whole reason i have my d70s is that my dad stepped up to a d300 which is an amazing camera but its professionally set up and u basically lose auto. so i cant complain since i got it free.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:46 PM   #15
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjf216 View Post
i will have to do that now i just need a good pic of my truck to start with. does your d90 have the auto setting so u can just point and shoot. the whole reason i have my d70s is that my dad stepped up to a d300 which is an amazing camera but its professionally set up and u basically lose auto. so i cant complain since i got it free.
Yea it's the last camera in the Nikon line that uses the turn wheel function changer or whatever you want to call it.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:42 PM   #17
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery

Old 01-20-2010, 06:57 PM   #18
TBAGRR is on a distinguished road

TBAGRR's Tacoma Gallery
i believe i saw you today on 665! nice truck
Old 01-20-2010, 07:02 PM   #19
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBAGRR View Post
i believe i saw you today on 665! nice truck
Yea probably. What time like 1-2?
Old 01-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #20
TBAGRR is on a distinguished road

TBAGRR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Yea probably. What time like 1-2?
yup, i have a silver sport with FJ wheels, i see you all the time around west st area or 665