Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Whoring my photos

Old 12-31-2009, 08:10 PM   #1
Tim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant future

Air Force: TSgt
Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
Whoring my photos

New Tacoma owner here, glad to see a photo section in this forum! I love photography, mostly nature/outdoors stuff. More can be seen here: www.timadkinsphoto.com

Old 12-31-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
nice work!
Old 12-31-2009, 09:45 PM   #3
Timberlicious
TimberT is on a distinguished road

TimberT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work Tim. What kind of gear do you primarily shoot with?
Old 12-31-2009, 09:48 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberT View Post
Nice work Tim. What kind of gear do you primarily shoot with?
great photos

and x2!
Old 01-01-2010, 05:29 AM   #5
Tim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant future

Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys I've sold alot of stuff lately as it's an expensive hobby, but I had a 17-40mm for landscapes, a 500mm for birds and I still have the 180mm for macro (All Canon stuff, the camera I have now is a 5D)
Old 01-01-2010, 05:44 AM   #6
His and Hers
TacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura about

TacomaDoug's Tacoma Gallery
Nice shots. Welcome aboard.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:59 AM   #7

Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaDoug View Post
Nice shots. Welcome aboard.
Thanks Doug
Old 01-01-2010, 06:36 AM   #8

Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyman89 View Post
Very nice and welcome to TW. Are these pics straight off the camera or did you do some photo editing. Very clear pics. Nice.
THanks alot Dean, if I remember correctly I did blend the top one in photoshop to even out the sky/foreground. I have a graduated neutral density filter now so I don't need to post process my landscapes as much now. The others are just sharpened and resized...I use a DIY ring flash for macro that gives really good lighting results.

I've posted some pics of my macro rig here:
http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...&postcount=545
Old 01-01-2010, 07:21 AM   #9
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pictures. I really like the fly!
Old 01-02-2010, 12:11 PM   #10

Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Dave!
Old 01-02-2010, 12:23 PM   #11
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
like the pic of the eagle.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:31 PM   #12

Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
He's easy on the eyes for sure jbob There are a couple of places around here where you can see these awesome birds (eagles in the winter, osprey in the summer) plucking fish out of lakes and rivers. Unfortunately I wasn't good enough to capture that action but it's still awesome to just watch.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:48 PM   #13
kraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kraaazymike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim A View Post
Unfortunately I wasn't good enough to capture that action but it's still awesome to just watch.

Great photos. Why wouldn't you be good enough? Use that 500mm, set it to Tv at at least 500th and you're good to go! If they fly in noon daylight that shouldn't be a problem.

I wish I had great animals nearby. Just Crows and cats...
Old 01-03-2010, 01:51 PM   #14
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Good eye, Tim. Made me scroll up and open your porfolio. Impressive!
Old 01-03-2010, 01:54 PM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Thats impressive Tim!
Old 01-03-2010, 02:57 PM   #17

Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone