Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

New photos again..

Old 01-02-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
New photos again..

of my truck.. Haven't taken pictures of any nature yet. So these will have to do.

And it was a bit dark out when I got around to do it.

......... after I was done taking beauty pictures

Old 01-02-2010, 03:27 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
why are they so grainy??????
Old 01-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #3
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I like everything but the tag.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
needs LT
Old 01-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #5
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
How high was your ISO?
Old 01-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
I like everything but the tag.

Pardon me......
Old 01-02-2010, 03:36 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
needs LT
I agree. Working on it! I'm getting the fenders done as soon as the guy has some free time

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
How high was your ISO?
Hi ISO (High Sensitivity)
Old 01-02-2010, 03:38 PM   #8
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Hi ISO (High Sensitivity)
Yea that's way too high. That's like a pure darkness setting. Shoot on a tri-pod with something lower (like with a number) 3200-2000 or something.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:43 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Yea that's way too high. That's like a pure darkness setting. Shoot on a tri-pod with something lower (like with a number) 3200-2000 or something.
I have a Nikon L100. What "scene" should it be on?
Old 01-02-2010, 03:55 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I dont think it has ISO adjustments... It has Image modes though. Its now at 3648, Instead of 2048 (which these pictures were taken).
Old 01-02-2010, 03:59 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Also, pick up "Understanding Exposure" by Brian Peterson. Very easy to understand writer.
I got the exposure down pat.. I'm going to try a HDR soon..,

Here are the 3 pictures: They just dont line up because I don't have a tri-pod:

Old 01-02-2010, 04:10 PM   #15
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck!
Old 01-02-2010, 04:30 PM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Was that with the bracketing feature? The middle looks almost right, exposure looks like it picked up part of the sky, but I'm on my iPhone so it may look correct on the computer.
The top was set at darkest exposure setting, middle was neutral and last was at the Highest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
Nice looking truck!
Thank You!

Quote:
Dark cars and trucks are hard to photograph, the camera has problems with the exposure. I try to pick something of a neutral color in the same light, like the grass or dirt road, just not white or black. Set your exposure there and then focus on the truck and shoot.
It did fine when I took the first pictures of my truck with it. and I will try that next time. Thanks for the tips, Gary!
Old 01-02-2010, 04:51 PM   #18
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 01-02-2010, 05:08 PM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Now that I'm home and on the computer, the exposure on the background for that first image is perfect, that looks like what you were metering off of.
I added a little curves and adjusted the exposure of the shadow area.

I agree. It looks like the sky you would find in a HDR. and is that one? ^^