Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Got some new photos of my rig 50mm noms

Old 01-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Got some new photos of my rig 50mm noms

so i just washed and waxed my truck and i thought i would put to use my 50mm lens... every photo is completely untouched... except for two.... i think you can find what two haha
anyways enjoy!!

Richer Racing

Me (i thought it was pretty cool )

Taco!

Totally untouched

My love of my life Baylee

Old 01-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #3
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
Awesome Shot's bro!! I love using this lens to shoot cars as well! Like I said earlier it's my favorite lens and probably the one lens I would not sell!
Old 01-10-2010, 04:57 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
Awesome Shot's bro!! I love using this lens to shoot cars as well! Like I said earlier it's my favorite lens and probably the one lens I would not sell!
( sirmarlon likes my photos!) thanks dude! yeah im in love with it!!
Old 01-10-2010, 04:58 PM   #5
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
nice!
Thanks daniel!

Oh a few were taken with a 60mm 1:2.8 Macro
Old 01-10-2010, 05:13 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely have a good career on your hands Jake. Or a hobby
Old 01-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #7
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Definitely have a good career on your hands Jake. Or a hobby
thanks Lents!
Old 01-10-2010, 05:16 PM   #8
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
Thanks daniel!

Oh a few were taken with a 60mm 1:2.8 Macro
Ya Just Got A Cannon Rebel T1i love it Getting a fish eye lens soon!
Old 01-10-2010, 05:16 PM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
awesome pics. red tacos are growing on me. love the dog too
Old 01-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #10
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
x2! my cheapest lens is my 50mm 1.8 and it's my favorite!
Old 01-10-2010, 05:22 PM   #11
4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future

4low2go's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics, awesome grill
Old 01-10-2010, 05:33 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Dam nice pics!
Old 01-10-2010, 06:19 PM   #14
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Ya Just Got A Cannon Rebel T1i love it Getting a fish eye lens soon!
awesome! Check out http://lensbaby.com/ and look at the fish eye section their lenses are awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
awesome pics. red tacos are growing on me. love the dog too
thanks dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4low2go View Post
Great pics, awesome grill
Thanks man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Dam nice pics!
Thanks Chris!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Great pictures!!!
Thanks Tri!
oh BTW im thinking about making a feeler thread for a breakfast meet in north county
Old 01-10-2010, 06:22 PM   #15
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Breakfast meet...Lets do it...I am tired of driving up to OC to hang out...lets get things going down here.

And I think you take pictures of red trucks way too much..change it up and take a few white trucks for pete's sake
Old 01-10-2010, 06:24 PM   #16
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Breakfast meet...Lets do it...I am tired of driving up to OC to hang out...lets get things going down here.

And I think you take pictures of red trucks way too much..change it up and take a few white trucks for pete's sake
sweet! (and yeah it gets expensive driving)

and i dont care! you drive a white tacoma too much maybe you should drive red ones some time!
Old 01-10-2010, 06:27 PM   #18
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Those pictures are great! What lens is this? Link?
Old 01-10-2010, 06:29 PM   #19
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Nice job with the DOF.
Thanks Dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Those pictures are great! What lens is this? Link?
Thanks man! Its a Nikkor 50mm 1.4G http://nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/...%252F1.4G.html
Old 01-19-2010, 12:02 AM   #20
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
imho the depth of field is too shallow. like the first pic of your dog, her nose is in focus but her eyes are out of focus. i had this same problem when i first started shooting... i wanted to use the largest aperture possible to get that shallow DOF look, and i over did it a little. i have a 1.8f 50mm, but i never go larger than 2.2 (and by larger i mean a smaller number on the camera) so that would be my pro tip of the week i would encourage you to try the sticker and badge shots again, but at 2.2 and let me know what you think.

have you tried shooting raw yet?