Help me Choose a name.

View Poll Results: Help me Pick a Name.
Uncivilized Photography 28 57.14%
2Low Photography 9 18.37%
2Lo Photography 20 40.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2010, 12:44 PM   #1
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Help me Choose a name.

Help me chose a name, Im stuck on which one I want to use.

You can pick more than one...
Old 01-12-2010, 12:47 PM   #2
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Uncivilized Photography.

I'm rolling with "CMACK CREATIONS"

Althouhgt i need to get some decent equipment
Old 01-12-2010, 12:48 PM   #3
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Uncivilized Photography.

I'm rolling with "CMACK CREATIONS"

Althouhgt i need to get some decent equipment

Nice, Thanks for the Vote.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
2Lo has got a nice ring to it, Redz. Easy to recall.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:50 PM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Have you considered Liberated Photography?
Old 01-12-2010, 12:50 PM   #6
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i voted for uncivilized but i actually like 2lo more
Old 01-12-2010, 12:53 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Thats all you brother.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:26 PM   #8
Tacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant future
Tacozona's Tacoma Gallery
2Lo. Short and simple. Keep it simple and stupid.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:27 PM   #9
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I like "Redz photography" but i voted on 2Lo
Old 01-12-2010, 01:28 PM   #10
vg05 is on a distinguished road
vg05's Tacoma Gallery
Red Rover Photos
Old 01-12-2010, 02:13 PM   #13
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
whatzup 2lo
Old 01-12-2010, 06:56 PM   #14
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
2LoPhoto
Old 01-12-2010, 08:24 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
I voted 2Low Photography

Does the Low mean Lower County?

Na lol, I just did the 2low MOD to my truck
Old 01-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #17
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post

Lib - nah - Now, Lesbian Photography would definitely get my attention. Ya, go with that.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:33 PM   #18

Thanks for the Votes Guys.. keep them coming.. I still cant decide. Heres some pix for inspirations.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:40 PM   #19
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
You know, I'm with Flynn...and I know it's not on the list, but I like Code Red Photography.

However, of the choices given, I like "Uncivilized Photography." You've got banners and stickers and stuff that say Uncivilized already, why not try and create a brand name that people may have seen already? You know, create a "familiar feeling."
Old 01-13-2010, 01:48 AM   #20
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
Na lol, I just did the 2low MOD to my truck

I am not really up on the mods that most do to the trucks. TY for the clarification.