Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Uncivilized Photography

Old 01-19-2010, 12:42 PM   #21
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

Looking good!
Old 01-19-2010, 12:44 PM   #22
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great brother!
Old 01-19-2010, 03:02 PM   #23
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Nice shots, so what gear do you use ?
Old 01-19-2010, 03:06 PM   #24
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Good!
Old 01-20-2010, 11:04 AM   #25
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
Thanks Bro, I appreciate the input, thats something I need to work on. Stll tryign to learn this camera. You any good with Nikons
it's all good you have a lot of potential and i hope to see some good pics from you. personally i'm a canon guy myself... i will only buy canon lenses for my canon cameras (i've seen people all the time have problems with sigma and tamron lenses, plus i think that canon should be able to manufacture the best lens for THEIR cameras! and same for nikon) when i first started it was a toss up between nikon and canon and after reading several in depth reviews i felt that canon cameras were superior in image quality and had a wider variety of lenes than nikon. i haven't read up on the new cameras but nikon has come out with more lenes since, so now it's really just personal preference.

also with cameras, think of it like this- a SLR/DSLR cameras are like stick shift cars, very manual. once you learn how to drive stick, you can pretty much drive any manual car, but each car will have a different feel and you will like some more than others... same is true with cameras even within the same brand. i've used a nikon D300 and D2x before...

a good resource for in depth camera reviews is: www.dpreview.com

and a good site to look around and compete is www.dpchallenge.com i recommend spending some time in their "learn" section (tab is upper right on the page)

cheers
Old 01-20-2010, 11:41 AM   #26
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Thanks Tight...

and on that note I posted up a couple other shots from this weekend. and changed the layout of the page. let me know what you think.

http://uncivilized.zenfolio.com/
Old 01-24-2010, 10:00 PM   #27
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

looking good... definitely an improvement from your previous, just remember when the photo has a horizon line in it, you don't want it to fall in the center of the frame- you want it to fall on one of the horizontal "rule of thirds" lines.

also give me a couple of days and i'm going to upload a pdf book to my website for you. it's a good photography book you should read... i'll pm you the link.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:17 AM   #28
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TightShirts View Post
looking good... definitely an improvement from your previous, just remember when the photo has a horizon line in it, you don't want it to fall in the center of the frame- you want it to fall on one of the horizontal "rule of thirds" lines.

also give me a couple of days and i'm going to upload a pdf book to my website for you. it's a good photography book you should read... i'll pm you the link.
Thanks, sounds good.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:56 AM   #29

http://Uncivilized.zenfolio.com/p310419494/e352cdd6b
Old 02-01-2010, 06:57 AM   #30

http://Uncivilized.zenfolio.com/p22656198/e256b1b45
Old 02-01-2010, 07:02 AM   #31
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
http://Uncivilized.zenfolio.com/p378312790/e3f119374

LMAO.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:08 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post

Good Stuff Right, wait till I post up Shooter...
Old 02-01-2010, 07:17 AM   #33
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
The Elder's, is that your old lady's family?
Old 02-01-2010, 08:11 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
The Elder's, is that your old lady's family?
The Felders, yeah thats my Old Ladys Fam.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:12 AM   #35

Marines:
Quote:
The Felders, yeah thats my Old Ladys Fam.
Oppps................

Thought I recognized those boobies..........
Old 02-02-2010, 01:12 PM   #36

http://uncivilizedphotography.com/ Is Officially up and Running.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:36 AM   #37
The StormTrooper

Quote:
http://uncivilizedphotography.com/ Is Officially up and Running.
looking real good... so did that book help much?
Old 02-06-2010, 10:28 PM   #38
Junior Mint
BeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeardedWeirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Nice photos. Agreed with T.S. on the rule of thirds. But don't necessarily constrain your creativity to any set of rules. It's art and everyone has a different perspective and style to their shots. Usually the R.O.3rds helps, but in the end it is up to you, the photographer. Keep up the great work. How do you like Zenfolio? I've used them for years.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:35 PM   #39
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 02-08-2010, 10:47 AM   #40
norcaltaco80 is on a distinguished road
Name: Gabe
norcaltaco80's Tacoma Gallery
thats really cool. i have been wanting to get my website running. i need to make one. have any suggestions on how to start a website?