Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Uncivilized Photography

Old 02-08-2010, 05:23 PM   #41
Junior Mint
BeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeardedWeirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcaltaco80 View Post
thats really cool. i have been wanting to get my website running. i need to make one. have any suggestions on how to start a website?
If you're looking for a photography site, Zenfolio is an excellent choice. You can adjust your themes and templates to fit your needs. You then upload your photos, create galleries, etc.

It costs money though. They have different levels of packages. With their higher end packages, you can markup your prints and have them handle the sales/shipping/etc. Their mid-level package you can't profit from the prints. I like it because it also acts as an online backup for my photos should something happen to my laptop, backup drive and server. (Fire, flood, theft, etc.)
Old 02-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #42
norcaltaco80 is on a distinguished road
Name: Gabe
norcaltaco80's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ awesome. thanks for the info.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:45 AM   #43
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedWeirdo View Post
Nice photos. Agreed with T.S. on the rule of thirds. But don't necessarily constrain your creativity to any set of rules. It's art and everyone has a different perspective and style to their shots. Usually the R.O.3rds helps, but in the end it is up to you, the photographer. Keep up the great work. How do you like Zenfolio? I've used them for years.
So Far I love them... I just bought my domain name... so now its even better.

couple new pix up.

http://uncivilizedphotography.com
Old 02-12-2010, 09:06 AM   #45
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent475 View Post
Cool site... I just signed up.
Good deal thanks...
Old 02-24-2010, 10:41 AM   #46

Couple New shots up... Check them out. Buy some.. Would you guys be interested in a TW coupon?

http://uncivilizedphotography.com
Old 02-24-2010, 05:00 PM   #47
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
checking out the portraits (looking good btw)- there seems to be a lot of grain, what ISO setting are you using?
Old 02-25-2010, 05:59 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by TightShirts View Post
checking out the portraits (looking good btw)- there seems to be a lot of grain, what ISO setting are you using?
Its on Auto well maybe, Iv been dorking with the settings so much, I dont knw really. just trying to Dial it in.

I still need that book from you. did you ever put it back up?
Old 02-25-2010, 09:25 AM   #49
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
Its on Auto well maybe, Iv been dorking with the settings so much, I dont knw really. just trying to Dial it in.

I still need that book from you. did you ever put it back up?
i haven't put it back up yet, i'll start on it now, you'll want to switch to manual ISO and for PRO results keep it under 400, unless absolutely necessary (very low light situations)
Old 02-26-2010, 10:22 AM   #50

Hey Everyone http://uncivilizedphotography.com is having a 25% Discount on all Products untill March 14th... Use Discount Code, UCP-25
Old 03-07-2010, 02:42 PM   #51

A little tease of what I shot today.

http://uncivilizedphotography.com/im...70252909-3.jpg
Old 03-18-2010, 11:23 AM   #52

New photos up.

http://UncivilizedPhotography.com/p387533398/slideshow

I knw there a little blurry. it was kinda dark and I dont have a flash.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:14 AM   #53

NEW Photos Up:

SAX Man.
http://UncivilizedPhotography.com/p387533398/e29983616

Fly Away
http://UncivilizedPhotography.com/p22656198/efa315a7
Old 03-30-2010, 06:03 AM   #54

Metric Ton of new photos up. 1st time shooting a Concert.

http://uncivilizedphotography.com/p235122693/slideshow
Old 03-30-2010, 07:17 AM   #56

Thanks Bro. I also have a Fan page on FB, make sure to look me up.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:29 AM   #57

LOST IN TIME.

http://UncivilizedPhotography.com/p285563747/e22fb0f53
Old 04-22-2010, 12:39 PM   #58

Wheres the Love>???
Old 04-22-2010, 01:22 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn Diesel View Post
Nice updates!

I just ordered a Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM telephoto zoom lens for my Rebel T1i. Can't wait!
Awesome! yeah im about to get a SP600 Speed Light.