Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Nikon L100 to a Nikon D40

Old 02-25-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Nikon L100 to a Nikon D40

A buddy of mine is about to sell his Nikon D40 because he doesn't use it much. I got my Nikon L100 for X-Mas.

I would love to have a Nikon D40 (comes with 2 lenses BTW). And What would I trade or have to pay?
Old 02-25-2010, 07:57 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
its going to be soon!
Old 02-27-2010, 09:14 PM   #3
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-27-2010, 11:31 PM   #4
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
just give it to me
Old 02-27-2010, 11:32 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I have to buy it first.....for me
Old 02-27-2010, 11:34 PM   #6
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I already have one!
Old 02-27-2010, 11:36 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-28-2010, 01:02 AM   #8
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-28-2010, 01:39 AM   #9
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
uhh I hate you dslr people. My Canon Rebel XT recently took a shit on me and I had to buy a Point & Shoot untill I can afford a new t1, and let me tell you, its such a piece of #@$@. Nothing compares to the control you have with an slr and the quality of the shots.

Lentsnh, as far as what you expect to pay, look on ebay for some used equipment such as the one your purchasing. The body will give you a solid price but the lens' makes a big difference. Their features, like IS, aperature ratings, and range change value quick.