Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

in the market for new digi cam

Old 03-02-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
in the market for new digi cam

in the market for a new digi cam, my old kodak has died. i do know that i do not want another kodak, wasnt a huge fan of it at all. im not real sure what is good on the market right now. i'd really like an SLR, but thats not feasible right now. im looking to spend up to $250. id like something with more than a 4x optical zoom, at least 10 mpx, good battery life, and be able to play with the settings in the camera. i'd like something a little more than the standard point and shoot with the automatic setting. any suggestions? i;ve been on best buy and read reviews, but with every camera there is always someone who hates it for every person that loves it, so its hard to judge whats good and whats not.