Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Pics of my brother's Cobra

Old 03-28-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of my brother's Cobra

Took some pics of my brother's Cobra yesterday and thought I would share. Just so I am not leaving everyone hanging here is some info about the car.
2003 Cobra
Ported blower, plenium and throtle body. Smaller pulley, cold air and full exhaust.
490ish RWT
480ish RWHP
Yes is moves rather fast

Had a little fun with photshop and thought this looked pretty cool.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:21 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
sleeper.... thats a sick car, you would never know it was that fast by just seeing it
Old 03-28-2010, 08:26 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
That is sooo sick

I love the license plate!
Old 03-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #4
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
sleeper.... thats a sick car, you would never know it was that fast by just seeing it
Most people in the mustang crowd know a 2003-2004 cobra means business. They came from the factory with a blower and respond to mods very well. Most people put a smaller pulley on the blower and a tune for an easy 50 HP and the list can go on from there. The supercharger whine is a dead giveaway the car is fast when your rolling next to it.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:11 PM   #5
86ceeten has a spectacular aura about86ceeten has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brian
86ceeten's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice car! Love the stance, wheels, and blower whine!
My sister has a new ZR-1. That thing will put a smile on your face!
Old 03-28-2010, 09:26 PM   #6
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
LS1 LOL

Thats probably the best license plate I've ever seen.

A couple years back my friend had an Srt-4 (yes a neon) and his plates read V8THIS. His car was fast as hell. Seen him outrun new Vettes, built ws6s and Mustangs alike.It was kind of funny since it was a 4 cylinder. I hate that whole Fast and Furious scene all together, but his car was ok I guess since he could back up what his plates said.

Nice Cobra. I would love to have one to get out on the weekends.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:29 PM   #7

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86ceeten View Post
Very nice car! Love the stance, wheels, and blower whine!
My sister has a new ZR-1. That thing will put a smile on your face!
Sister?? That is a suprise to hear a woman with a car like that. I hope she lets you drive it around the block. I saw a gray one a few months back and tried like hell to get my phone out for a pic but no dice. My friend with me was like its just a vette. He had no idea how few of the ZR-1 are around or what it was. Those cars a crazy fast and the pulley on the blower can be replaced with a samller one to up the boost.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:36 PM   #8
86ceeten has a spectacular aura about86ceeten has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brian
86ceeten's Tacoma Gallery
Her car is the Cyber Grey color. I have took it up the road a few times. Pulls much harder than anything I've ever been in. Damn near dangerous!