Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Looking to get a new camera

Old 04-16-2010, 08:52 AM   #1
Flip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: STA Ponce De Leon
Name: Rusty Shackleford
Flip_Pallot's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to get a new camera

Whats up everyone. I want to upgrade from my lil digital camera and get a nicer SLR. Any advice on what to get, nothing to fancy just a quality product. Also, any websites that are reasonably priced.

Thanks
Flip
Old 04-16-2010, 08:55 AM   #2
ImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud of
ImthePrez's Tacoma Gallery
I use a Nikon D90...love it
Old 04-16-2010, 08:58 AM   #3
Flip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: STA Ponce De Leon
Name: Rusty Shackleford
Flip_Pallot's Tacoma Gallery
I'm an idiot I scrolled down and saw an identical thread lol. Thanks Imtheprez for your input.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:02 AM   #4
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
I'm shooting a canon rebel xsi, love it. If you wanna take it up a notch and get an SLR and HD Video in one, you can snag a t1i for only ~$100 more.

Some great places to buy with excellent Customer Service:

Abes of Maine
BH Photo Video
Sammys Camera (usually more pricey but they price match)

consider buying used too

Photography-on-the.net has many used, entry level canon slrs for sale