Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

New Pic.

Old 05-04-2010, 05:46 AM   #1
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
New Pic.

Here is one of my favorites. Won me a fancy contest too!!!!

Here is the original for comparison.

Old 05-04-2010, 05:48 AM   #2
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
very cool, what kind of camera do you have?
Old 05-04-2010, 05:49 AM   #3
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Nikon D5000 w/18-55 kit lens
Old 05-04-2010, 05:52 AM   #4
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
It looks really cool and congrats on the contest, but next time what ever color you leave behind tone it down to. just soften it up and it'll be a little easier on the eyes. Other than that, excellent job.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:56 AM   #5
Born in the Backwoods

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
You mean, the yellow? Take it down a notch or two?

The pic that actually won the contest had a shade of the yellow around the border...Where the white is now...I took a sample of some of the darker yellow/orange on the bee and replaced the white with that color.

It looked alright, I liked this one better though.

Thanks for the tip too. I'll give it a try.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:12 AM   #6
kraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kraaazymike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris77 View Post
You mean, the yellow? Take it down a notch or two?

The pic that actually won the contest had a shade of the yellow around the border...Where the white is now...I took a sample of some of the darker yellow/orange on the bee and replaced the white with that color.

It looked alright, I liked this one better though.

Thanks for the tip too. I'll give it a try.
He means what ever is still colored, desaturate it a little bit. It helps the eye transition better and it won't look so out of place.

Congrats on the win!