Vinyl Poster ***FEELER***

View Poll Results: Would you be down?
Yeah I Would! 16 38.10%
Yeah Depending On Price. 23 54.76%
No, this is a dumb idea. Get a life. 3 7.14%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-05-2010, 10:39 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Vinyl Poster ***FEELER***

Ok so i recntly did a project in my photoshop class....printed it out on vinyl and turned out pretty good. sent the pic to tw live and got a few pm's asking if i could make the posters for members. Well since i wanna pursue a career in graphic design i thought this would be a good opportunity to actually get some work.
First off heres the poster i made-

its all vinyl very high quality and i liked it so much i hung it up in my room.

So i was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in a poster of your truck? or whatever else tickles your fancy.

I was thinking for price i could go and get a rough idea for how much it would cost to print and then set prices from there and change the price according to size of the actual poster. or how many images used etc etc....

All i would need from you guys is a high-resolution photo(s) of what you want. and and specifications of what you want the poster to look like.

so this is my feeler thread....what do you guys think?
all inputs are welcome and appreciated!

PRICE!
ok for the 18"x24" poster will be $45.00 thats with three photos. if you want more, any extra photo will be $3.00 a piece.

All Payments will go through paypal.

if anyone shows interest shoot me a pm and we can get started.

(i am still waiting for the price of 24"x36".)
as of right now those are the only two sizes i can do
Old 05-05-2010, 10:42 PM   #2
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Estimated pricing?

Dimensions?

Will it fade?

How long to produce each one?
Old 05-05-2010, 10:42 PM   #3
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
That's pretty cool! I would love to have a poster of my own truck. I'd be interested pending on price.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:44 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im very interested.
Maybe one with my truck, showcasing my fabrication once I get my business goin this summer. That would be pretty sweet to have in my garage.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:46 PM   #5
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
That's pretty cool! I would love to have a poster of my own truck. I'd be interested pending on price.
x2

im interested!
Old 05-05-2010, 10:46 PM   #6
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Estimated pricing?

Dimensions?

Will it fade?

How long to produce each one?
this idea is fresh from today. so im gonna call a couple places tomorrow to get an estimate on pricing.

any size you want

no sir it will not fade. (ill have like a gurantee or something)

that all depends on how many i have to do. say i only have one. i can do the actual project in a day or so then print....so probably around 3days? (again this all depends on how long it will take to print etc.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
That's pretty cool! I would love to have a poster of my own truck. I'd be interested pending on price. :thumbup:
yeah i thought i will be a cool idea. imm gonna call around and get prices and update you guys tomorrow with them.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:48 PM   #7
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in on this. Jake and I are a team. Together, we will make some badass posters. Oh and Jake, check your phone.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:48 PM   #8
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yea I want one.

Like a 5x7 foot fucking in your face poster.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:49 PM   #9
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-05-2010, 10:49 PM   #10
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Im very interested.
Maybe one with my truck, showcasing my fabrication once I get my business goin this summer. That would be pretty sweet to have in my garage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
x2

im interested!
Awesome guys!!! i will let you guys know by mid tomorrow
Old 05-05-2010, 10:49 PM   #11
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking we should make up some <69 posters too
Old 05-05-2010, 10:50 PM   #12
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I'm in on this. Jake and I are a team. Together, we will make some badass posters. Oh and Jake, check your phone.
Who the hell invited you on his little business venture?
Old 05-05-2010, 10:50 PM   #13
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Hell yea I want one.

Like a 5x7 foot fucking in your face poster.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:50 PM   #14
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
yeah x2?
Old 05-05-2010, 10:51 PM   #15
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
I figured I'd increase interest if my professional skills were available to be used

Jake, god damn, check yer friggin phone dood!
Old 05-05-2010, 10:51 PM   #16
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested...

Is their a way you could incorparate these in a poster???
Old 05-05-2010, 10:52 PM   #17
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Okay, I'll be the agent. I expect 30% of all profit.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:52 PM   #18
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
yep
Old 05-05-2010, 10:57 PM   #19
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
So im gonna get a moderator to add a poll. so i can see if i should really get into this or if this is a dumb idea
Old 05-05-2010, 10:59 PM   #20
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I think you can add a poll yourself.