Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Poster, Pricing, Order Thread!

Old 05-07-2010, 03:36 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Poster, Pricing, Order Thread!

I will custom photoshop a poster of pretty much anything. I.e. Your truck or whatever. For your garage or man cave. All I need from you is the photos you want in your poster. I will do up to 6 photos. I can add text, filters whatever you want.

Here is the banner vinyl poster-

It is the most expensive but also the best quality material.

Rules: you pay first then I make the poster. All payment methods will be through paypal. I won't accept M.O. Checks etc etc. Pm me the photos you want and we will get going from there. All posters will be shipped in cardboard tubes. You will pay for shipping.

Ok so here is what I have to offer.

These are the prices please no negotiating.

Photo Poster-
Sizes:
16"x20" $36.00 plus shipping and handling.
20"x30" $40.00 plus shipping and handling.

Poster Board-
Sizes:
16"x20" $45.00 plus shipping and handling.
20"x30" $55.00 plus shipping and handling.

Vinyl Banner-
Sizes:
18"x24" $60.00 plus shipping and handling.
24"x32" $90.00 plus shipping and handling.

Old 05-07-2010, 03:38 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-07-2010, 09:52 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 05-07-2010, 09:53 PM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man, good luck with this. Cool idea!
Old 05-07-2010, 09:54 PM   #5
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
thanks Kevin
Old 05-07-2010, 09:54 PM   #6
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice i will take a freee one to make sure you can do it again!
Old 05-07-2010, 09:54 PM   #7
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Can it be b-day present from you to me!?!? Lol. Posters are sweet!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 09:55 PM   #8
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Nice i will take a freee one to make sure you can do it again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Can it be b-day present from you to me!?!? Lol. Posters are sweet!!!
sorry guys. i appreciate the interest though
Old 05-07-2010, 09:56 PM   #9
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Lol darn. At least I tried!!
Old 05-07-2010, 09:58 PM   #10
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-07-2010, 09:59 PM   #11
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
sorry guys. i appreciate the interest though

Your dead to me jerk!

HAHA jk nice work!
Old 05-07-2010, 09:59 PM   #12
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
thanks daniel!
Old 05-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #13
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Dam nice work!!

Do you have samples of the other 2 types?
Old 05-07-2010, 10:08 PM   #14
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Dam nice work!!

Do you have samples of the other 2 types?
Thanks!

i will by monday....
Old 05-07-2010, 11:10 PM   #16
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
fuck man! thats sick....hold on let me go jump my truck real quick, get a picture and ill send it to you but really thats awesome man ill hit you up when i get a really cool picture!...wait one comes to mind
Old 05-07-2010, 11:13 PM   #17
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i had a sweet modded truck to have a poster made.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:16 PM   #18
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
For the AZ girls:

I can take awesome ass pictures for you guys so you can send em to Panda Jerk. I charge cheap for my photography skills!
Old 05-07-2010, 11:17 PM   #19
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
and ur other skills since they arent very well perfected....
Old 05-07-2010, 11:18 PM   #20
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
and ur other skills since they arent very well perfected....
Don't listen to them girls on Van Burren! They lie, I swear!