Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Simple Photoshop help...

Old 05-09-2010, 09:42 AM   #1
oshky is a jewel in the roughoshky is a jewel in the roughoshky is a jewel in the rough

oshky's Tacoma Gallery
Simple Photoshop help...

Ok, I have done this the wrong way before.. and it never looks goo, so I am asking for some help.

I have two team photo's of my track team, and I need them edited.

Here is what I I am hoping for. Everything black and white except for the Team and the Track numbers and lanes. I would like the lanes to be white, and the team in color...

I know this is easy for all you photoshoppers.. so would anyone be willing to help me?

Thanks

I can e-mail Higher Res pictures if needed...

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Old 05-09-2010, 09:46 AM   #2
oshky is a jewel in the roughoshky is a jewel in the roughoshky is a jewel in the rough

oshky's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry.. MODS feel free to put this in the photoshop request thread. I am sorry I didn't look better and see it! My fault.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:42 PM   #3
kraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kraaazymike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oshky View Post
Everything black and white except for the Team and the Track numbers and lanes. I would like the lanes to be white, and the team in color..
That doesn't make sense to me. The first sentence would leave the whole image in black and white. There's nothing but the team, track numbers and lanes.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:55 AM   #4
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
yeah man, that dont make any sense at all...
Old 05-13-2010, 02:26 PM   #5

oshky's Tacoma Gallery
desaturate the whole picture... but the girls in color, and the track lanes and lane numbers white.. so they dont look grey when desaturated.... Sorry
Old 05-13-2010, 02:35 PM   #6
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I can do it for you, PM me the links to the high res pics
Old 05-13-2010, 03:14 PM   #7

oshky's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent..
Old 06-03-2010, 12:36 PM   #8
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Like this?
Attached Thumbnails
Simple Photoshop help...-oshkly.jpg