Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Old Vintage Trucks...

Old 05-11-2010, 04:39 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Old Vintage Trucks...

If you guys have any pictures of old, rusted, vintage trucks, Post them up!

I think they are an awesome item to photograph. They are still, but can have many words.

Tractors too! Your truck may be in them....

Old 05-11-2010, 04:53 PM   #2
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
I'm already liking this thread, sorry don't have anything to put up. But I am subscribed.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:55 PM   #3
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah man, good thread for sure!
Old 05-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #4
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Dam now i have to go find some old trucks for this thread great idea! Will post some when i find some!
Old 05-11-2010, 07:20 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-11-2010, 07:22 PM   #6
81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
that blue one makes me sad, what with it's grill missing and all.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:23 PM   #7
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
Now I gotta get around to looking for old trucks... haha. I just bought a SICK camera for a great price so, I want to take some pictures.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:23 PM   #8
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I wish i had some photos of old trucks
Old 05-11-2010, 07:24 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 81shark View Post
that blue one makes me sad, what with it's grill missing and all.
HAHA mine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
Now I gotta get around to looking for old trucks... haha. I just bought a SICK camera for a great price so, I want to take some pictures.
what type??
Old 05-11-2010, 07:26 PM   #10
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
what type??
A good start camera, I suppose. A FujiFilm S-5200 FinePix. Got it for $50. Is that a good price?
Old 05-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A good start camera, I suppose. A FujiFilm S-5200 FinePix. Got it for $50. Is that a good price?
How many MPs? Sounds great to me.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:32 PM   #12
FJ Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
How many MPs? Sounds great to me.
5.1 MPs and 10X optical zoom. I'm basically a video camera nerd (took a lot of classes and summer courses) and I wanted to get into stills so, I figured I'd start with this.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:39 PM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
5.1 MPs and 10X optical zoom. I'm basically a video camera nerd (took a lot of classes and summer courses) and I wanted to get into stills so, I figured I'd start with this.
Not bad. Especially for $50. Just remember it will be alittle blocky
Old 05-11-2010, 07:39 PM   #15
FJ Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
heres a couple in my backyard. lol
Nice! What are the plans with the ones in the first two pics?
Old 05-11-2010, 07:41 PM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
I wish i had some photos of old trucks
Get your butt up and take some!! haha
Old 05-11-2010, 07:42 PM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
heres a couple in my backyard. lol
Very Nice! and... Cadillacs?
Old 05-11-2010, 07:44 PM   #18
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
tacomakid89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice! What are the plans with the ones in the first two pics?
Well the first one is just sitting in our backyard for "yard art" lol. and the second one my dad bought as a project but if you couldn't its like #4 on list though.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:47 PM   #19
FJ Cruiser

Quote:
Well the first one is just sitting in our backyard for "yard art" lol. and the second one my dad bought as a project but if you couldn't its like #4 on list though.
Haha, sick. I love that black Chevy(?), it looks great.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:51 PM   #20
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Great Thread!