Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Do you guys think this is cool?

Old 05-15-2010, 01:41 AM   #1
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Do you guys think this is cool?

Its this spirit thing that a seattle high school did. and our school is going to do one now. i thought the editing is pretty sick. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7TI-...ayer_embedded#!
Old 05-15-2010, 01:43 AM   #2
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
That is most excellent!
Old 05-15-2010, 01:44 AM   #3
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Watch out for Sehome Lip Dub haha. Thats my school. i dont think we are a big enough school to do this. plus idk how our spirit is compared to theirs. but i guess we are going to do one.
Old 05-15-2010, 01:45 AM   #4
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck! That looks like it took a long time to do.
Old 05-15-2010, 01:46 AM   #5
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Post it up when you have it. It is awesome to see (no offense) younger kids showing some initiative!
Old 05-15-2010, 01:47 AM   #6
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
Post it up when you have it. It is awesome to see (no offense) younger kids showing some initiative!
will do, but how can you say that, you're only 9 years old
Old 05-15-2010, 01:48 AM   #7

Hey I'm tired of being old. Besides, I wanna do my 4th grade teacher. LOL
Old 05-15-2010, 01:50 AM   #8
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
Hey I'm tired of being old. Besides, I wanna do my 4th grade teacher. LOL
Is HER name LUCY?
Old 05-15-2010, 01:51 AM   #9

Yeah like I'd remember..... lol
Old 05-15-2010, 02:08 AM   #10
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
The main trick is them throwing everything, while the main person walks backwards. Then, they play the tape in reverse, and it looks like he/she is walking forward, while everything thrown is going in reverse. Tough to do though. It's how most of those blind folded rubix cube videos are done. Its in reverse, they just mess it up, and play it in reverse.