Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

TheyPhotographic~

Old 05-31-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
TheyPhotographic~

got my blog up for my photography. My first step into getting my name out there....

http://theyphotographic.blogspot.com/

you can see all the photos i have up on the "TheyPhotographic's Photos"

please leave comments/suggestions!

(please note, this is just the beginning im still working on it!)

more photos at my deviantART
Old 05-31-2010, 03:55 PM   #2
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
That's pretty sick. Can anyone make a page for free?? I might have to go head and make one. Pics look real good, I'm in love with that first night city shot
Old 05-31-2010, 03:57 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
That's pretty sick. Can anyone make a page for free?? I might have to go head and make one. Pics look real good, I'm in love with that first night city shot
yeah dude! its super easy!!!
just www.blogspot.com
and start from there!

and thanks manny!
Old 05-31-2010, 10:17 PM   #4
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
bumppppp
Old 05-31-2010, 10:24 PM   #5
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man! Do you have a flickr? Flickr is a great way to get your stuff out there.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:47 PM   #6
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bugs Life View Post
I'm feelin so fly like a G6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMcompliant View Post
Nice man! Do you have a flickr? Flickr is a great way to get your stuff out there.
Thanks dude!

And yes I just joined I actually have a flickr link on there!
Old 05-31-2010, 11:06 PM   #7
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
Lookin' good, bud! I'm trying some stuff too, mainly in the automotive scene around town. Keep up the good work!
Old 06-01-2010, 08:33 AM   #8
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post

Thanks dude!

And yes I just joined I actually have a flickr link on there!
sweet, i just added you as a contact
Old 06-01-2010, 11:35 AM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
Lookin' good, bud! I'm trying some stuff too, mainly in the automotive scene around town. Keep up the good work!
Thanks dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMcompliant View Post
sweet, i just added you as a contact
Old 06-01-2010, 12:04 PM   #10
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
If you are looking for a host, you can try smugmug.com. That is what I currently use. It is very easy to share high res pics on there.

I need to make a website with my own domain. I hate the ".host.com" crap. It makes it harder for people to remember. Unfortunately, I don't know how to code for shit. But I can do everything else
Old 06-01-2010, 12:12 PM   #12
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I like that you're cheating on Derek with my truck. lol
Old 06-01-2010, 12:18 PM   #13
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
If you are looking for a host, you can try smugmug.com. That is what I currently use. It is very easy to share high res pics on there.

I need to make a website with my own domain. I hate the ".host.com" crap. It makes it harder for people to remember. Unfortunately, I don't know how to code for shit. But I can do everything else
haha yeah i hate that too.....i want it to be theyphotographic.com but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
those are cool man. keep it up!
thanks dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I like that you're cheating on Derek with my truck. lol
hahaha i <69 your truck

no i just happened to put up all this the day after i shot your truck so those were the newest picssss
Old 06-23-2010, 04:06 PM   #14
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Took some more photos today

Old 06-23-2010, 04:55 PM   #15
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
They look awesome. The overcast sky really had things go your way
Old 06-23-2010, 10:00 PM   #16
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
They look awesome. The overcast sky really had things go your way
I know I was super stoked they came out great
Old 06-24-2010, 12:15 AM   #17
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
what lens is that?
Old 06-24-2010, 12:30 AM   #18
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Sooooo issues you were having have been resolved? Or reduced?
Old 06-24-2010, 09:21 AM   #19
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
what lens is that?
50mm f1.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Sooooo issues you were having have been resolved? Or reduced?
well i only have issues when im shooting cars lol..

everything else turns out great.

so no issues
Old 06-24-2010, 09:30 AM   #20
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery