Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Pictures taken with iphone 3gs??

Old 06-22-2010, 04:28 PM   #1
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures taken with iphone 3gs??

Hi everyone, I am probably buying a new iphone 3gs today, and Ive been wondering because of the quality of the camera (no zoom, no flash) and i was wondering if you guys could post a couple of pictures taken with your iphone 3gs, i found some pictures on google images but are more professional, i wanted to see what kind of pictures an average user can take...My current phone is a nokia n95 and has a 5mp camera with flash and zoom, and i wonder if i am going to miss that buying the iphone...

thanks
Old 06-22-2010, 04:38 PM   #3
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
They are great!

Thanks Colin, it does look good, I imagine TW server shrinks them down a bit when you upload them via TW live??
Old 06-22-2010, 04:45 PM   #4
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Heres another one, i use my friends car because of the paint job, the camera catches the paint scheme 100% accurately. and yes i uploaded this via TW live, i just emailed it and it shows up that size

Old 06-22-2010, 04:46 PM   #5
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
^^Im having trouble flipping that photo but you get the point
Old 06-22-2010, 04:46 PM   #6

haha yes