Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

I could get better pics with......

Old 06-22-2010, 03:46 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
I could get better pics with......

a 7mp point and shoot olympus

im legitly getting better photos with my Moto Droid
im pissed off.

i may be switching to canon or something.

please someone chime in here and tell me why these photos are blurry...ive gone through every mode, and setting trying to fix it. ive got my image sensor cleaned i have done it ALL.

and i know its not my prime 50mm because when i first got the lens the photos were amazing!

so what in the f is going on.

my photos SHOULD look like this
(photo credits to Viet)

instead theyre like this

they SHOULD be like this
(photo credits to JDMcomplaint)

instead theyre like this

so whats going on?
Old 06-22-2010, 03:49 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
RTFM!!!!!

jk dude, idk wtf is going on with your camera. Get a D5000 though!
Old 06-22-2010, 03:51 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
RTFM!!!!!

jk dude, idk wtf is going on with your camera. Get a D5000 though!
if i upgrade im going D90
Old 06-22-2010, 03:53 PM   #4
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Well are you gonna talk about it, or are you gonna do it!

Stick with Nikon though dude, cause of the lens and stuffs.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:55 PM   #5
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well are you gonna talk about it, or are you gonna do it!

Stick with Nikon though dude, cause of the lens and stuffs.
im over it. fcuk
Old 06-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #6
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I usually just use iphoto and sharpen the pics. thats weird though, usually you photos looks crisp and clear
Old 06-22-2010, 03:57 PM   #7
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Dont go to canon. I usually just use iphoto and sharpen the pics. thats weird though, usually you photos looks crisp and clear
i did sharpen the pics in iPhoto....
Old 06-22-2010, 03:59 PM   #8
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
im over it. fcuk
Foxtrot uniform charlie kilo....

Go buy a new one with your employee discount!
Old 06-22-2010, 04:02 PM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i dont have that kind of money....i guess no tattoo....gotta save for a camera
Old 06-22-2010, 04:05 PM   #10
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
It cant be the camera, it could just be the upload, it probably didnt upload right or something, ive had this problem before and it then it stops....
Old 06-22-2010, 04:05 PM   #11
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
7 members viewing.....please post
Old 06-22-2010, 04:06 PM   #12
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It cant be the camera
The photographer?
Old 06-22-2010, 04:07 PM   #13
Quote:
The photographer?
hahahahaha you said it not me.....but yes jk
Old 06-22-2010, 04:11 PM   #14
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
enroll in a photography class
Old 06-22-2010, 04:12 PM   #15
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
shaky hand? some of my pics come out like that... even the smallest change in the lighting effects the settings on your camera. Its a pain, but when they do come out great they are amazing... try a tripod
Old 06-22-2010, 04:16 PM   #16
He is The STig
mick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bott
mick478's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dont go to canon. I usually just use iphoto and sharpen the pics. thats weird though, usually you photos looks crisp and clear

aint nothing wrong with canon, but i would stick with nikon for lens sake, flash compensation could be set high, double check iso, and especially metering mode, maybe switch to spot metering, instead of center weighted, some lens autofocus fuck up, so try if you can get it clear on manual, if not could be bad af processor, i have 7d and it is damn awesome, crystal clear pics for work and play. if you have a chance, try someone elses 50, see if it is it, just to start ruling out suspects...
Old 06-22-2010, 04:17 PM   #17
He is The STig
mick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mick478's Tacoma Gallery
also wat are you shooting at when you took the pre runners' pic?
iso, shutter and f/?
Old 06-22-2010, 04:23 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick478 View Post
aint nothing wrong with canon, but i would stick with nikon for lens sake, flash compensation could be set high, double check iso, and especially metering mode, maybe switch to spot metering, instead of center weighted, some lens autofocus fuck up, so try if you can get it clear on manual, if not could be bad af processor, i have 7d and it is damn awesome, crystal clear pics for work and play. if you have a chance, try someone elses 50, see if it is it, just to start ruling out suspects...
Im bias'd with nikon, i own one so you know how it is. your right, canon is great, mom has one, strong camera
Old 06-22-2010, 04:27 PM   #19
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
enroll in a photography class
i have
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
shaky hand? some of my pics come out like that... even the smallest change in the lighting effects the settings on your camera. Its a pain, but when they do come out great they are amazing... try a tripod
it was on a tripod and a self timer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick478 View Post
also wat are you shooting at when you took the pre runners' pic?
iso, shutter and f/?
i think 1/800 and f9? iso like 200 i think?
Quote:
Im bias'd with nikon, i own one so you know how it is. your right, canon is great, mom has one, strong camera
Old 06-22-2010, 04:31 PM   #20
He is The STig

mick478's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im bias'd wit canon, thats why i defend,....

check your metering mode, that is like the only thing else, what is that set at? looks over exposed, try bumping it down a bit, as far as blurry pic try manual focus. or a friends 50...