LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Photo shop

Old 06-23-2010, 12:07 AM   #1
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Photo shop

Need to laugh..I may be opening up a can of worms, but it's at my expense. Let's see who's the funniest?
Old 06-23-2010, 12:20 AM   #2
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had a Wagon like this when growing up.
Attached Thumbnails
Photo shop-monster-wagon-2.jpg  
Old 06-23-2010, 12:23 AM   #3
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Thats funny!! But I think I may have miscommunicated. I was hoping for all you creative members out there to photoshop my attached pic. I dig that wagon though!!
Old 06-23-2010, 01:00 AM   #4
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry brother. I'll do my best to make your Lego Machine gun look funnier
Old 06-23-2010, 01:28 AM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I think that guy looks freaking cool, but I'm weird.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:36 AM   #6
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Shitty job, but it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm tired and my brain isn't functioning.

Attached Thumbnails
Photo shop-curt.jpg  
Old 06-23-2010, 01:52 AM   #7
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
That one looks sweet, shoot that twat!
Old 06-23-2010, 01:53 AM   #8
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Might clean it up later. It was a quick one that I rushed and did a shit job with.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:33 AM   #9
Veteran Redleg

That's freakin AWESOME Conner!!
Old 06-23-2010, 08:41 AM   #10
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Alright. Truck is in the shop. Now to kill time by making more of these
Old 06-23-2010, 08:42 AM   #11
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
That's awesome!
Old 06-23-2010, 08:52 AM   #12
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-23-2010, 09:03 AM   #13
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
Photo shop-curt-2.jpg  
Old 06-23-2010, 10:14 AM   #14
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry....
Old 06-23-2010, 10:25 AM   #15
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
You wouldn't like me when I'm angry....
I know! Look! Yopu turn into the hulk and try and take over the White House....on second thought, I wouldn't mind you as el presidente....Curt for President! Stay tuned for the next photoshop
Old 06-23-2010, 10:32 AM   #16
Veteran Redleg

My Presidential Limo would be an armored Tacoma with a minigun and a v8 stuffed under the hood.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:34 AM   #17
Veteran Redleg

Kevin, I figured somebody would end up doing something like that..LoL!!